Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Client is corrupt.

unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462

I've tried several different mirrors and I've spent like 12hours of download time.  Every time the client installs I get a crv failed in data2.cab error.  I've read several forums including Alantica's and there's no real solution at the moment.  I'm inbetween MMO's and was going to give this one a shot. 

Any devs might want to take notice, unless of course you don't need anymore customers.  I'm so fed up I'm not even going to try the game now. 

Comments

• pinoyjesterpinoyjester Member Posts: 81

try demonoid... you can download the client via torrent

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

Try downloading it from FileFront. I downloaded it twice from game gravity and it also got corrupted. It was successful on FileFront.

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

sad to here that dude..

yes i've read a lot of players having problems on the client until they tried Filefront..

also, use a download manager so that you can pause the download in case of an emergency

^^;

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

They really should sort this out. It almost put me off. I tried again using Download Manager and it worked and I'm glad I did as it's a very good game. But potential customers shouldn't have to find workarounds to get to play the game!