Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online on TV again! Protype footage included.

Comments

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Added to the info thread at the top. I wish I could understand swedish, lol. Hopefully the translation will come soon.

English translation by Mats found on official forums here.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

Not much to see here really.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133
    Originally posted by markyturnip

Not much to see here really.

Depends on what you're looking for. Gave some great insight into the thought process of the projects creative director and the fact that he is all for having the "why" behind anything he puts in game instead of "just becausing" it.

But yeah, if you came only for the pretty pictures and cake you'll be disappointed.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

fair enough

I was indeed commenting on pretty pictures

• cakelizardcakelizard Member UncommonPosts: 63

theres a bit where you see a minotaur thrashin some mofos. get to see the ragdall effects ( nothing new, but fun to see in a mmo).

• ProminentProminent Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by Khalathwyr

Added to the info thread at the top. I wish I could understand swedish, lol. Hopefully the translation will come soon.
    English translation by Mats found on official forums here.

There is a translation in the OP thread.

• StewkerStewker Member Posts: 35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBflAPdVwZQ

The above is the interview edited down and with english subtitles.