Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New JG:E Vid

Enjoy Jumpgate:Evo

Comments

• ComuniqueComunique Member Posts: 18

Played and love the original. I can't wait for this even though it looks like they changed the flight mechanics a good deal.

• fusionx212fusionx212 Member UncommonPosts: 137

intrigueing looks like they're doing well with this one...

It's all Lies...

• paulp146paulp146 Member UncommonPosts: 36

I was just about to post this , great inverview

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

This is on top of my most wanted list.  I love EVE but don't have time to play but I know JGE will allow for some real dog fighting and a quick mission when possible.  I don't mind the way it looks from the original because you have more of a perspective outside.  Full scale dog fights are going to be nuts

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Excellent interview, netdevils always seem to do a good job of giving out information and saying when they don't know. I'll be playing this with a few friends when it's released, hope to see some of you there ...... in my crosshairs ;)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• brezelbrezel Member Posts: 202

in this video you can see some new ingame scenes. the video is from the ComicCon 2009 in new york.

• IstvanNDIstvanND Jumpgate Evolution DeveloperMember Posts: 42

chryses, please note that we default the demo machines to the third-person or out-of-ship view.  There is a fully-functional in-ship view, and I personally prefer it when using joystick instead of mouse (we pretty much always demo with mouse/kybd when not in-house).

• Eraser55Eraser55 Member Posts: 142

why.. cant u next time have 2 machines next to each other.. one with cockpit and one in 3rd person.

My cool sig: Turrets suck.