Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F*CKING AWESOME

hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

THIS IS F*CKING AMAZING, I WAS JUST INFORMAED THAT WE'RE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS OFFICE AT 3 O'CLOCK.  THANK F*CKING LORD. OOO YEAHHH

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Comments

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

I wanna leave here at 3...........

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Pixel pusher!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• BlackMoonBlackMoon Member Posts: 177

I had a nice long 4 day weekend but some dirty bastard infected me and now I am sick.

• AsprnBtlAsprnBtl Member Posts: 116

I work for myself... so I can leave early every day!

Originally posted by AsprnBtl

I work for myself... so I can leave early every day!

what the hell you do, that you work for yourself?  I would like to work for myself, gimme some ideas!

And again... stuck  here... want to leave... fuckin tired as hell.... im a slave to the computer with really not that much shit to do.  why dont they just fire me already?! honestly, why pay me what they pay me if i've got nothign to do?!

The New York Container Terminal is closed today, due to Lincolns birthday... BUT I'm still here!!!!  

God damn this... I gotta find something better to do.  This has gone on long enough..

Perhaps I'll be outta here at 3 o'cock today..?  maybe not..