Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

crazy envangelican people - vidz

ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

woah woah woah woah

www.youtube.com/watch

"to use violence and to burst open, to spread and to distribute...it's awesome.... (it's_ jesus christ)"

Comments

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

i really dislike those people...

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

drunken pastor

now this actually might be fun

same guy toking on baby jesus

Im sure you all seen this one, but for thread completion, the Trading Spouses wacko

I wonder where she is now - lord I hope strangers at the mall point at her and walk away quickly

found another one

No Soup For You! - angry christmas lady

and the last one I'll post today... this one is just sad and I don't need to go on

• bananajoebananajoe Member Posts: 82

You guys should watch "Jesus Camp" to see how some of the christian fundamentalist act, reminds me on islamists.

I've seen it. I feel sorry for kids.

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300

HAHA!  That last video with the crazy woman in the coffee shop was the best.  Those people are friggin nuts. 

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

See, this is what people who are not of the faith do not comprehend. Most of the tv, maybe all of the tv evangelists teach how to improve your flesh and want your money. A true Christian knows you must improve your spirit not the fleshly things. Because the flesh is easier to give into the natural sins. Damn thos illuminated people for infultrating our church!

• mercuriomercurio Member Posts: 21

this guy appears to jizz in his pants before kissing his bride: