Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to Lotro, looking for other new players

flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

hello i just started playing Lotro and having a great time.  i am looking for other new players to group up with and have fun with and kinda learn as we go along in this game since i dont know anybody at all in Lotro.  let me know and feel free to send me a private message on here too.  thanks.

Comments

• PinturicchioPinturicchio Member UncommonPosts: 36

all new players go to the server "silverlode" and whisp Beltheor, i will help you questing guys.

cya

• rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

Pint something above me has the right idea.  Roll on Silverlode and there are tons of new players and leveled players willing to help lowbies. 

If you hit Silverlode look up Grimmrid and PST...

I'm only lv 18 so I'm pretty low still.  I'll help anyone who needs it.

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
    PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

• IllthalaIllthala Member Posts: 56

i just rolled on brandwine, under the name eckhart , so far really digging the game.

• ToladinToladin Member Posts: 94

If anyone rolls on Nimrodel - feel free to contact me - I will hook you up with some good weapons and armor - and offer any pointers I can about the game - I enjoy helping new players get off to a good start

Take care!

-Astynos / Steelios  on Nimrodel -  

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

well i got 2 characeters just like lvl 5 and lvl 9 on Landroval and Meneldor, i wanted to try 2 different classes and i decided try one on 2 different servers.  is anybody on either one of these? 

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Great thread!

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ChaiaChaia Member Posts: 81

I'm new too! I just started on the landroval server cause it was supposed to be more rp friendly. So if anyone's low level on that server I'm around 15-20ish. I'd be happy to have some people to play with.

Thisbe / Caelian Landroval

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

hey i am Gordral on Landroval server too and just started.  i added you as a friend

• Bedlem3342Bedlem3342 Member UncommonPosts: 252

For any info needed or help desired...

Roll on landroval, best server out there. Tons of people willing to help and if you want to kick back and have a beer at the pony, by all means.. there will be plenty already there!

For those on landroval Pst - Bedlemtorez.

Your welcome :)

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

This thread should get a sticky.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• IamDaiNIamDaiN Member Posts: 2

I'm also new and have been looking for other players. Im a lvl 12 hunter just getting started.

IamDaiN

• Oph8Oph8 Member Posts: 177

I just recently left WoW after 4 years. I'm really enjoying Lotor ALOT. Yeah there's no PvP (I'll miss it) but the story and lore really make up for it. Good stuff.

"Everything is mine and your woman too"

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by Oph8

I just recently left WoW after 4 years. I'm really enjoying Lotor ALOT. Yeah there's no PvP (I'll miss it) but the story and lore really make up for it. Good stuff.

yes there is  o.0  ...and it can actually be pretty fun at times tyvm.  :)