Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted files with download

PiivotPiivot Member Posts: 35

I've tried 3 times to download this game client. Every time I get a corrupted file error.

I've tried Firefox and Opera to download it.  Same results.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Played:SWG,WoW,AoC,Aion,FE,CoH,CoV,TabRas,LoTR,L2,Ryzom,Eve
Looking for: an mmo home.

Comments

• Same thing is happening to me.

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

try what i did with this.. i downloaded the game client using flashget... then i opened it up by opening the containing folder,it says the file is corrupt...

then i tried opening the file using flashget itself.. suddenly it worked... try it..

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

This also happened to me. I downloaded the client with three attempts. It took me 3 days to finally download it successfully. I tried to download it from game gravity but the patch is corrupted. I downloaded it successfully from File Front. I didn't use any download clients but I suggest you use one so that if your internet goes out you could still resume it.

• RepeatDiscRepeatDisc Member Posts: 12

Use the Gamer's Hell mirror.

Goodbye, my strange pain, number 28.

• joeJayjoeJay Member Posts: 12

i have the same problem... all the files that i downloaded are corrupt... but luckly i have a friend who has already have the game atlantica online... hope they use torrent downloads to easily download the neccesary files... peace!

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

Same problem. I'm not trying again if it's a common problem.

edit: Actually, I did try again using download manager and it worked okay. Glad I did, there's no doubting the quality of the game. Just not sure if the combat system will be for me.

• BluerangerBlueranger Member Posts: 5

The file is really big and its really disappoiting if that happens to you, but when you play the game you'll be relieved. hehe

• joeJayjoeJay Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Blueranger

The file is really big and its really disappoiting if that happens to you, but when you play the game you'll be relieved. hehe

+1 yeah its really big... but when you started the game all the downloading time will be gone... hehehe...

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

If you are having problems downloading the game client or problems with the extractor or installer and would like to download another client please visit the official download site here.

If you continue to have problems with a standard download, try downloading the torrent file, also found further down on the official download page.

• Jackal-79Jackal-79 Member UncommonPosts: 55

The same here happened to me   but i decided to try it anyway and it unpacked and installed with no issues, got mine from gamers hell also.

Dont give up