Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My avatar.

dreamtwisterdreamtwister Member Posts: 15
HEre is an Avatar i made. I hope it displays corectly... it didn't seem to save it right when i put it. maybe it's just because it's my first time with avatars. anyway, I had to tone it down a lot in quality to fit 8k. when the original was about 500k it makes a difference, though it still should look alright, (unless it is so shrunk tiny that it cannot be viewed well). It was made with PhotoImpact8, wich i own. I had made other signatures, but they being rectanglular, it didn't make any sence when i uploaded them. Well, I'm just testing this. hope it works

Comments

• dreamtwisterdreamtwister Member Posts: 15
    The avatars are uploaded, but i do not find any "save settings" button, so it leaves the selected avatar Blank.

There ARE save buttons on the other settings pages, just not on the avatars settings page

Now I've discovered the problem. I have to go on the Profiles Settings to select it! well, I'm no longer an Avatar Newbie on MMORPG.com!

Now for a picture Signature, this should NOT work because of angelfire.com not allowing it. I will find other ways to post it, however. And also because I am a newbie on here with signatures!
    Let's see. this is only for testing purposes. thanks to the SPAM forum! I love it!

now it should work. but ANGELFIRE wont let me. I figured out that you have to use [ img ] instead of < img > it makes a big difference. lol

*edit: I guess it let me anyway. I don't know. maybe just because the same image is loaded from the next post. but this post and the next are from 2 different sources.

well i hope this works. it's kinda a long link from YAHOO's briefcase. i doubt it will work

AWW, something i tried did not work. oh well, heres another sig anyway

hmm it didn't show from the edit?

can't delete your own posts!?
    and here's the last one. the 2nd one was my personal favorite. feel free to criticize!! nobody ever smartly criticized these signatures before!!!