Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My mouse has a problem with this site!?!

redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Hi I just noticed this today, when I was browsing mmorpg.com, my mouse keeps skipping all over the screen when i move it over my mmorpg.com page or any page from mmorpg.com it will skip all over the place, it works fine on any other site only on mmorpg.com dose this happen, I don't know whats changed, but it was fine yesterday, any clues or help would be welcome, thank's

I have a logitech g9 wireless mouse.

Comments

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

I'm still having problems, tried reinstalling my mice drivers, makes no diffrence, only happens on this site, I think it has something to do with the ad's you guys are running, did you change something?

ONLY ON THIS SITE DO I HAVE THIS PROBLEM, any other site and my mouse runs fine and normal, i don't understand why it's doing this, or why it started, but it started some time yesterday.

A little info or help please?

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

What browser are you running?

Could be a problem with the scripts running on the page. Just a guess, though.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by Aethios

What browser are you running?
    Could be a problem with the scripts running on the page. Just a guess, though.

I normally use Avant browser, have for over four years, never had this problem before, but I will go and try few others to see if it happens with them as well, I was thinking flash or java drivers, something like that.

but I will point out again, only on mmorpg.com do i have the problem, all other sites are fine.

thanks for responding!