Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started yesterday

HeimlichkeitHeimlichkeit Member Posts: 105

I'm N/m06. I'm playing on the original, I was just wondering if anyone was interested in lending me a hand. I'm on newb quests and it's hard to find someone working on same quests as me since newb zone is pretty dead. Thanks

I'm Arkangel Mephisto, account is Heimlichkeit

Comments

• almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658

I would recommend trying to find a guild. I know its not the best idea but people tend to be more willin to help if it's for a guild mate.

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

oh if youre still in Ascalon City, the newb zone for Prophecies, there's plenty of people there, sometimes it'll have abt 5 dists fileld with permanent presearing chars, dancing & chatting all day ^^

i myself still has a char there
    you can pm me on my other account Yavanna Kelemtari

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,936
    Originally posted by Heimlichkeit

I'm N/m06. I'm playing on the original, I was just wondering if anyone was interested in lending me a hand. I'm on newb quests and it's hard to find someone working on same quests as me since newb zone is pretty dead. Thanks

I'm Arkangel Mephisto, account is Heimlichkeit

Try changing your district if you're looking for people to play with, via the drop-down menu at the top right-hand side of the user interface whilst in an outpost or city. The American districts are usually the most filled.