Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Way too easy im bored of it now

I like the cantha layout *asian inspired*image.  I'm soo bored of beating it and creating another character again and again.  I actually went back to the original which was boring the first time i played it.  It was fun the first few times but now its just boring.

Comments

• daniboy2142daniboy2142 Member Posts: 19
    well have u tryed PvP or is that just not your cup of tea

DaniBoy

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Ok , it would be boring to me too , if I would only do cooperative missions on all characters ... If you want challenge and stop making your game boring go to do :
    1. PvP ( That includes : Random Arenas , Alliance Battles , Competitive Missions , Guild versus Guild , Hero Ascent , Hero Battles , Team Arenas , Teams ) .
    2. Go too hard places ( This inculdes : Underworld , Fissure of Woe , Tomb of Primeval Kings , The Deep , Urgoz )
    Also there is a lot more things too do :
    3. New skin wepons collecting .
    4. Prestige armor collecting .
    5. Titles earning .
    6. Much more ^^ .

First you must give , only than you can take .

• sonicwhipsonicwhip Member UncommonPosts: 117

buy the other chapters and the expansion.

• oblivonkilloblivonkill Member Posts: 8

Now, After there update, you may switch to "Hard Mode", Even the first part is hard!

I have already beatin nightfall and fractions on guildwars, I see how it does become boring but now with the new "Hard Mode" the battles are much more exciting than normal mode.

• LIthosLIthos Member Posts: 47

Lets put on our thinking caps for just a few seconds. Just enough to brush an idea. This game was made for Pvp. It was a pvp oriented game with a story line attached not the otherway around. Also factions brought AB or Allaince Battles which is a 12v12 battle of territories. I dont know about you but 12v12 sounds pretty good to me.Aslo Hero's Assent,Random Arenas,Team Arenas,Hero Areas, Tornament Battles,Guild Battles,ect. Clearly you can see a pvp trend here. If your bored its one of two things A) Yous suck at pvp and then said the game was boring or B) YOu had not known of these things and now feel enlightened.

• IrishJigzerIrishJigzer Member Posts: 6

Yea i have like 5-6 different lvl 20s finished story mode this game gets old quick...

• xxreaper008xxreaper008 Member Posts: 181

Hard mode? FoW Armor? Best weapons? Unlocked all skills?

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    Originally posted by xxreaper008

Hard mode? FoW Armor? Best weapons? Unlocked all skills?

Let's not mention all the titles one can go for.

• PelagatoPelagato Member UncommonPosts: 673

I never go for titles... they are tiresome.... and not so cool at all...

• Jay_BJay_B Member Posts: 7

I would never of said Guild wars was a full-time game in the first 6months i played it. I got to lvl 20 and thought "Now what" but its not about getting top level and beating the game. But my xbox broke a month ago ive been playing Guild wars the last month nonstop since. There is much more depth than meets the eye with this game; PvP is awesome, Try heroes ascent, finish all campaigns and collect all the skills. Pvp by itself keeps me playing this game.

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

The story missions are just a tiny part of this game.

Beat the deep, urgoz, fow, the rift and the end game part of nightfall and come back.

Beating this game means doing all vanquishes/skill/mapping...

Coming to these forums to whine because you beat the missions is like saying univesity is easy when you take religious studies, or all those classes people take to get a few extra credits without having to do a single hour of work.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by LIthos

Lets put on our thinking caps for just a few seconds. Just enough to brush an idea. This game was made for Pvp. It was a pvp oriented game with a story line attached not the otherway around. Also factions brought AB or Allaince Battles which is a 12v12 battle of territories. I dont know about you but 12v12 sounds pretty good to me.Aslo Hero's Assent,Random Arenas,Team Arenas,Hero Areas, Tornament Battles,Guild Battles,ect. Clearly you can see a pvp trend here. If your bored its one of two things A) Yous suck at pvp and then said the game was boring or B) YOu had not known of these things and now feel enlightened.

Problem is the PvP is very repetive

Same old instanced PvP grind

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    Originally posted by tro44_1 

No, the issue is you don't understand Guild Wars PvP in the very least. In another thread you said item-based PvP is far better than skill-based PvP. That is rather strange as it alludes to the fact that you'd rather spend days griding gear in order to compete by pressing button X then button Y then button Z instead of play PvP where your choice of skills is adapted to each game. Where on earth did you fall out with Guild Wars PvP being a grind? Huh? I suggest you stay far away from other games as the PvP will send you into hiding should you not like grinding. Guild Wars is the least grind-based PvP on the market. 

Trolling attempts really fail when your information is so whack.

• QuenranelQuenranel Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by Lydon

No, the issue is you don't understand Guild Wars PvP in the very least. In another thread you said item-based PvP is far better than skill-based PvP. That is rather strange as it alludes to the fact that you'd rather spend days griding gear in order to compete by pressing button X then button Y then button Z instead of play PvP where your choice of skills is adapted to each game. Where on earth did you fall out with Guild Wars PvP being a grind? Huh? I suggest you stay far away from other games as the PvP will send you into hiding should you not like grinding. Guild Wars is the least grind-based PvP on the market. 

lol pwned

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Everything get's boring if you do the same thing for years but the only grind in Guildwars is if you are trying to get the "hero of ancient Ascalon" title.

No MMO have less grind than GW.

And BTW, who necro-posted up this thread? It is ancient, never post in a thread older than 6 months (since the last post), just create a new if you want to start the discussion again.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by Lydon

PvP titles not a grind? /rolleyes

Unlocking Skills is not a grind? /Roll Eyes

Unlocking PvP items is not a grind? /Eyerolling

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

You can only have eight skills on your skillbar.  Pick the eight you want, and then you can unlock those very quickly.   

• sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

Haha, when i saw the name of this post i thought where is my popcorn.. i knew that a few would suggest things to do..but the fanbois would start to attack him for making the game look weak.. o please go on     / looks for soda

• masterofwowmasterofwow Member Posts: 23

roflmao....