Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda: Exclusive Screenshots

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Today we present four exclusive screenshots from the upcomming MMORPG Global Agenda.

Earthrise Screenshot

Take a look at all of the Global Agenda Screens.

Comments

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

This is an amazing looking game with some killer design ideas, environments, and graphics that everyone should be following.  I know it has gone under the radar for a while, but every bit of info that comes out is very impressive.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

What the heck?? I've never heard of this! Is this the answer, the balm for disgruntled Tabula players?

Will keep an eye on this for sure, already looks fantastic.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• lornjlornj Member Posts: 334

looks like an updated version to tablula rasa. ill keep an eye on it.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Just read an interview from last october on this game at masssively.com, I guess this is a lot more intense then Tabula ever was. Very competitive pew pew with a wide variety of armor that will affect your gameplay. Player driven economy too. o.o

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• UsedManateeUsedManatee Member Posts: 161

The shots remind me of Unreal Tournament - which is not a bad thing to my eyes.

How dare you present him with logic! Don't you understand? He fights epic fights, in epic games, with epic toons....eats epic food and takes epic dumps! He has more e..pic..icity...ness in his little finger than you have in your whole unepic body! - ChicagoCub

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

i could be wrong, but it seems like i heard that this is a heavily instanced, or completely instanced game with a maximum of 11 v 11 battles

i know that sounds crazy.... hopefully it was just a bad rumour

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• SlackerboySlackerboy Member Posts: 142

I hate to say it, but it is no rumor. Combat is totaly instanced and tiny.

You will get much bigger fights in your standard FPS. Heck I have been in TF2 servers with 64 players. Much less 22.

I really hoped this would scratch my Planetside itch. I miss that game. But nope, this looks more and more like a standard FPS with some online elements thrown in to try to get your monthly payments.

Ah well.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

half the alpha testers are from tabula the rest from planetside.

but slacker above is correct.

My blog: image

• ZorqTheFirstZorqTheFirst Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Originally posted by Slackerboy

I hate to say it, but it is no rumor. Combat is totaly instanced and tiny.
    You will get much bigger fights in your standard FPS. Heck I have been in TF2 servers with 64 players. Much less 22.
    I really hoped this would scratch my Planetside itch. I miss that game. But nope, this looks more and more like a standard FPS with some online elements thrown in to try to get your monthly payments.

Ah well.

I hope thats going to change before release.. I was really looking forward to this game as I have been looking around for years to find a subsitute for Planetside..

Zorq
    Officer of
    RAGNAROK
    a scandinavian guild
  • RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

This game is going to be heavily instanced. I'll pass.