Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll Dancer ?

willgarwillgar Member Posts: 46

Your recent poll....Of the following titles which is your favorite series of offline role-playing games?

Can you have a other (please specify box) as Fallout was not on the list and i think if your target audiance is over 12 y/o , then it should be :)

Comments

• ZongoZongo Member Posts: 18

hehe.... that's exactly what i think.

Can i be honest about mmorpg.com ?... i guess it's what you wait form people that make suggestions here..; so :

Moorpg.com is a very good site.
    For me it's the reference to have a fast look at what mmorpgs are planed and to gather informations about them.

A very clear "Game List".... simple and very clear parts for screenshots, link and everything... ok perfect ! :)

BUT....

honestly.. you have too most "oriented" polls i ever saw :)
    what i learned in communication is that when you do a Poll... you try to keep it "open"... that means it must let an answer that will fit for each and all different opinions.

I don't have them still in mind (so sorry i have no exemples here).... but like 50% of the time i had no answer in your polls that was ok to give my opinion.

Maybe you should always let a last the answer "Other." like you did in the Poll "Which upcoming MMORPG do you anticipate most?".

so...anyway :)...

to not change the topic purpose... i would like to say i agree Willgar.

I was very surprised to not find Fallout in your list about offline mmorpgs. For all the friends a know that always liked a lot RPGs.... it's one of the most important reference in what was done for computer.

As i was surprised to not see Morrowind.

SO.... thank you for your site :)

C you !