Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

What's with the hello kitty?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Illius

C'mon, you know you want some of those Jersey girls...

We've got a saying over here in the city.. it goes sum like this "You know what they say about jersey girls??!"

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Originally posted by hvc801

We've got a saying over here in the city.. it goes sum like this "You know what they say about jersey girls??!"

I thought it went something along the lines of:  "Jersey girls aren't trash, trash gets picked up"  or something like that.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

I thought it went something along the lines of:  "Jersey girls aren't trash, trash gets picked up"  or something like that.

hahaha, thats a good one, havnt heard of that one before.  We'll to me and everyone over here there only good for one thing.. some neck!

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

hahaha, thats a good one, havnt heard of that one before.  We'll to me and everyone over here there only good for one thing.. some neck!

You make it sound like Jersey girls aren't anatomically correct...

You make it sound like Jersey girls aren't anatomically correct...

they're something of their own kind...

Wow... this is some dead thread right here..

1000 my ass.

No he made this thread to commemorate having 1000 posts to his name.  I don't think he ever intended to have a thread go to 1000 posts.

Thats what I said.  I figured it was about that.  But then Teala wanted to get to 1000 posts.  So I figured We'd take it all the way, screw this!

I don't think any thread is ever going to hit 1000.  There's just noth enough interesting stuff to post about all that long.

I don't think any thread is ever going to hit 1000.  There's just noth enough interesting stuff to post about all that long.

Well then I guess we'll just have to talk about me...

Or your high horse 

Or your high horse 

you mean my big horse.. 

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

We could keep thi near thetop and make it go to 1000 if you guys like!  WooT!  Spam!

Here's a topic for you to discuss:

Bellybutton Lint.

go!

yuck...bellybutton lent...just yuck.   You know...I had a friend that got her belly button pierced the day I di and 3 days later she had to go to the hospital and it had gotten infected.    OMG..it was so gross.  I am so glad mine did not get infected.

My best friend .... never cleans out his bellybutton.  Its one of his pet peeves.  He wont touch it, or let anyone else touch it.  he doesnt even clean it in the shower......

His belly button is black btw.. (hes white)

My best friend .... never cleans out his bellybutton.  Its one of his pet peeves.  He wont touch it, or let anyone else touch it.  he doesnt even clean it in the shower......

Originally posted by Teala

yeah, thats what I say.

• DraklonDraklon Member UncommonPosts: 218

Now that's just nasty

Have lifeforms started to emerge from that region? 

Originally posted by Draklon

Now that's just nasty

Have lifeforms started to emerge from that region? 

Possibly, I never really got deep in there (disgusting), just a couple of glimpses and I had already seen enough.

yuck  seriously - yuck 

::Yawwwwwwwn::

So whats up everybody? 

Finding work where I can, looking for something stable.  Maybe I should become a jigolo...

Finding work where I can, looking for something stable.  Maybe I should become a jigolo...

You do realize that sometimes as a gigalo you'd have to preform for guy clients - right.