Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yeesh you go away for 5 minutes

RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

And your mail box is full of reminders that your mailbox is nearly full at 860kb each... thus completing the process of filling your mailbox

Love it LOL

Sound off old timers... whos still around ?

+-+-+-+-+-+
"MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
http://purepwnage.com
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I'm sorry, you are?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015
    Originally posted by Illius

I'm sorry, you are?

lmao owned

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Balter

Originally posted by Illius

I'm sorry, you are?

lmao owned

What?  It's a honest question.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Nice to see you back. Still here arguing and causing anger among the crowd.

• dekmemufsidekmemufsi Member Posts: 2

hi guys! i'm new here.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Welcome back man. Where have you been?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Yea, lots of us still here.    This is like the Goondocks of the interweb, once a Goonie...always a Goonie.  

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Hey Dek, Riki, Teala.... and noobs

Yes Dek first reply and Im getting grief already... my ability to start controversy without even trying has not diminished

I moved to another state in Oz and started a new job that has had me more or less on the road for the last 12 months. Marriage got ganked by my inability to behave like a responsible adult and WHO got boring too quickly... that sums up my year of 08

Ive been sitting here wondering if I dare go look in the SWG threads to see if Joker is still foaming at the mouth after 3 years... but I havnt worked up the courage yet.

Did I miss anything worth talking about.?

Apart from Laura is dead ??? For REAL ?? thats terrible... I still have her on my MSN list and we spoke not far from August..... man Im speechless for once....

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Wow..and I thought my 08 was bad.   Yours was worse.   ::hugs::  As for Laura...yes...she is gone and is very much missed.   

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Greetings Razor, I had been wondering where you went, you're too much fun to stay away for long.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by dekmemufsi

hi guys! i'm new here.

hmph.

Stop trying to steal away Razorback's thunder.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Originally posted by Razorback

I hate Obama. I hate McCain. Game x sucks. Game Y is better. Please tell me what ________ I should choose.

Same 'ol, same 'ol.

No change we can believe in yet.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Welcome back

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Dekron

I hate Obama. I hate McCain. Game x sucks. Game Y is better. Please tell me what ________ I should choose.

Same 'ol, same 'ol.

No change we can believe in yet.

Wow, that really does sum it up.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

Yes Dek first reply and Im getting grief already... my ability to start controversy without even trying has not diminished

That was directed at myself.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I moved to another state in Oz and started a new job that has had me more or less on the road for the last 12 months. Marriage got ganked by my inability to behave like a responsible adult and WHO got boring too quickly... that sums up my year of 08
    Ive been sitting here wondering if I dare go look in the SWG threads to see if Joker is still foaming at the mouth after 3 years... but I havnt worked up the courage yet.
    Apart from Laura is dead ??? For REAL ?? thats terrible... I still have her on my MSN list and we spoke not far from August..... man Im speechless for once....

ahmagawd

I'm playing SWG again...lawl

I missed you!!!!!

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

And your mail box is full of reminders that your mailbox is nearly full at 860kb each... thus completing the process of filling your mailbox
    Love it LOL
    Sound off old timers... whos still around ?

Bet you didn't expect me to be around did ya!?

...ahh,.haha ofcourse you did.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Originally posted by Draenor

ahmagawd

I'm playing SWG again...lawl

I missed you!!!!!

NO WAY ?? LOL

Loading I thought you were furniture

Im actually homeless right now in terms of an MMO.

I thought WHO was really good and the way Mythic managed to all but remove the grind... or at least turn it into a PVP grind was genius... for anyone who is relatively new to MMO's WHO was a godsend... for the rest of us it really was business as usual...

I guess Im just waiting to see what Champs and Marvel end up like... not even game to speculate on the new SWG... I default to the quote by the senior librarian in WH40K1... "hope is the first step on the road to disapointment"

+-+-+-+-+-+
    -+-+-+-+-+-+