Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do people say "/thread" ?

NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

I don't understand this. Someone will make a long reply and put /thread at the end of it. What does that mean?

You think your reply is so divinely amazing that god should strike down the entire thread because you gave the knockout punch of internet history?

Sorry, but people who do that come off as arrogant pricks who think people give a crap about their measly, most likely illogical response.

-------------------------

Comments

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Netzoko

I don't understand this. Someone will make a long reply and put /thread at the end of it. What does that mean?
    You think your reply is so divinely amazing that god should strike down the entire thread because you gave the knockout punch of internet history?
    Sorry, but people who do that come off as arrogant pricks who think people give a crap about their measly, most likely illogical response.

Well someones a little testy today..

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

haha

Its been a developing petpeeve poking my brain for awhile now. I needed to get that out there.

*Deep Breath* It's all okay now

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Red marked is the key

/thread

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

I like your style.

• 701kill701kill Member Posts: 106
    Originally posted by ste2000

Red marked is the key

/thread

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

It's just one of the tremendously stupid forum novelties that was developed by the most vile and slimey forums on the internet, over at worldofwarcraft.com.

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

OP feels too important.

/thread

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Originally posted by altairzq

OP feels too important.
    /thread

OMG I already closed the thread, that is not allowed