Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly fee

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to play AoC, but I want to know more about the paying methods you can pay monthly with. I always use PayByCash, is this paying method possible at AoC?

Thanks in advanced,

Hajk

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

if i remember correctly there was a pay by cash option

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

I can't tell you if this link is true for EU players. Should get you in the right direction though...

http://support.ageofconan.com/article.php?id=173

"We accept these credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB), as well as pre-paid cards which can be purchased from various stores and online retailers, including ageofconan.com. Unfortunately, Paybycash is no longer available from the player account page, unless it is your current payment method. However, you can purchase time codes from Paybycash.com to use with your Age of Conan account."

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• HajkHajk Member Posts: 3

What an expansive game. Seems you even have to purchase the availabiltiy of PayByCash, which probably is expansive aswell. No, I think I'll pass this game .

Thanks for all the information,

Hajk

(Topic closed)

• DaveTTDaveTT Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by Hajk

What an expansive game. Seems you even have to purchase the availabiltiy of PayByCash, which probably is expansive aswell. No, I think I'll pass this game .

Thanks for all the information,

Hajk

(Topic closed)

Cant really call it expansive it has the same month fee as all other mmo's 15$.

------------------------------

Bear Grylls : I need to get out of this frozen hellhole!
    Bear Grylls : (Holds a beetle in his hand) 4 times more protein then Beef

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679

Not really expensive if you look at other mmo's.

If you like this type of game I'd say it's well worth it.