Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gangs Behind 80% of U.S. Crime

2»

Comments

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

If gangs are what people want then they have to be responsible for their actions. In my area a few sprung up because we have parents who didn't want to take the time to teach their children respect. They are more worried about the cool image and being friends with their kids. Then their kids get older and feel the need to "represent" da hood even though they grew up spoiled in the burbs their entire lives. Why should the local law enforcement have to help parents teach their children respect? If people want to defend their community many times they are by themselves, no one wants to get involved for fear of retaliation. Its just easier to move out of the area to a safer one and let the old one go to hell. People make the community and if they want to start shitting all over it let them swim in their own shit.

I'd like to thanks all the kewl parents in my area for dropping the ball on the community. Eh only a few people get killed here and there, no biggie, collateral damage right?

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!