Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

President Obama mistakes window for a door at the White House

2»

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by altairzq

Originally posted by Mysk

That window actually looks somewhat like a door.  I could see myself doing that, especially being brand new to the place.

You know, doors have these things called hinges - you can see them quite easily in the picture. Windows don't - on the outside anyways.

That is why we let you worry about hinges, and want Obama to worry about somewhat more important things.

Like pulling his head out of his ass? 

Seems like it hasn't worked for you yet... Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot how completely perfect you are, you have never made a single mistake in your life. This incident is certainly indication that your new President is completely stupid and hopeless.

Now please continue spewing out anti-Obama rhetoric on these forums.

O_o o_O

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

That window actually looks somewhat like a door.  I could see myself doing that, especially being brand new to the place.

You know, doors have these things called hinges - you can see them quite easily in the picture. Windows don't - on the outside anyways.

That is why we let you worry about hinges, and want Obama to worry about somewhat more important things.

Seems like it hasn't worked for you yet... Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot how completely perfect you are, you have never made a single mistake in your life. This incident is certainly indication that your new President is completely stupid and hopeless.

After 8 years of the bashing Bush got?

No I have a feeling this will Keep going for Quite some time... More so as long as he keeps telling us to Shut up and play along.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

i wonder if any one has suggested it might be time for O to get his eyes checked? May need glasses .....

• sketchiesketchie Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by VishiAnand

is it just me, or is president obama is kinda weird. remember the his presidential oath taking? i think he's nervous or something.

Of course he was nervous he was only you know, taking over the reigns of the "wolrds most powerful nation"... Wouldnt you be nervous too?

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

After 8 years of the bashing Bush got?

No I have a feeling this will Keep going for Quite some time... More so as long as he keeps telling us to Shut up and play along.

But...Bush really did deserve it. Every time he opened his mouth was golden material for stand-up comics. I wouldn't surprised if he gets a place of honor at the Comics Hall of Fame. Norm Crosby had nothing on Dubya!

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    This incident is certainly indication that your new President is completely stupid and hopeless.

I made that decision about him nearly two years ago. This just adds to the evidence.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I heard Obana dropped some milk on the floor this morning...............OMG how could that happen?

I suggest immediate inpeachment for crimes against the White House carpet.

Do give it a rest please, it is just silly to hang on such silly things as an argument to demonstrate that Obama is not better than Bush.

Obama talk better, thinks better and behave better than the monkey, but yes he can be clumsy like any other soul on this world.

Start criticising him whenif he invades Iran and waste several billion of dollars to finance a war you can't win (see affghanistan and Iraq), with thousands of black bags containing marines bodies flyng back home.

I don't think petty clumsiness should be the bechmark of a leader skills.

Bush was a clown, it wasn't just one episode that's why was so targeted, he was just so accident prone that it was obvious he was going to be the object of general mocking.

It wasn't because he was Republican, so you can relax and stop retaliating on Obama for the sake of "Par Conditio".

Ok it was funny, but stop making a big fuss about it.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

I wonder if these same people search through the web all day looking for anything about Obama..seems like a few of them have an Obama fetish.

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

Pics or it didn't happen.

-------------------------