Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hello everybody

Greetings!

My name is Monalisa Parker, I am new to this forum and hope to have great time here.

Comments

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162

Hello Monalisa! Welcome to the Off-Topic forum where political and social issues are discussed and/or argued without kidd gloves and no prisoners are taken!  Make yourself at home and bring your +3 Shield of Flame Protection!!

• DaragothDaragoth Member Posts: 48

Welcome!

Daragoth

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

hi monalisa! sup? where are you from?

are you a gamer too? what games do you play?

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Hi and welcome.  Take everything you read here witha grain of salt... make that a bucket of it.  Hope you enjoy your stay.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• AsprnBtlAsprnBtl Member Posts: 116
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Hi ther, welcome to the forums.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Mona_lisa

Greetings!
    My name is Monalisa Parker, I am new to this forum and hope to have great time here.

Hello.  I hope so too, but chances are you will get jaded pretty quickly. 

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Originally posted by keltic1701

Hello Monalisa! Welcome to the Off-Topic forum where political and social issues are discussed and/or argued without kidd gloves and no prisoners are taken!  Make yourself at home and bring your +3 Shield of Flame Protection!!

Liberals are so wimpy.

• LaughourloudLaughourloud Member Posts: 60

Hell, Welcome, and nice to meet u

My Recent Blogs :D

My Games List http://bestbrowsergameslist.blogspot.com/

My Game Blog http://bestbrowsergames.blogspot.com/ Welcome to comment your opinions :)

My Twitter http://twitter.com/leagendry

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

WElcome and enjoy.  lots of great people here. 

great people do not mince words, just fyi. :P

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162
    Originally posted by Cleffy

Liberals are so wimpy.

Is that the best you can do Cleffy? And you say liberals are wimpy? I guess better wimpy than limpy.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Cleffy

Liberals are so wimpy.

Is that the best you can do Cleffy? And you say liberals are wimpy? I guess better wimpy than limpy.

Burn!....?

I have no idea....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-