Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new RvR, Pvp games on the horizon?

Just a quick question for the forums base... I am pretty disappointed with Warhammer RvR ( i was so looking forward to it) I will continue to play until something else comes along.... are any of the upcoming games that is based on an Rvr, PvP world...aka DAoC (which I loved).... I know about Darkfall but that is really scaring me... any updates would be appreciated....

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971

DAOC RvR is unbeaten, I see nothing on the horizon that might be able do that.

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980

Seeing as RvR is trademarked, no, no RvR games until Mythic makes another one. However, it seems like you want a faction vs. faction type of game. I don't know of any that are coming soon - most seem to be FFA PvP with guild-structured PvP (Darkfall, Earthrise, etc.) 

Well, KotR is the exception, but that's probably a long ways off.

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• Calind0rCalind0r Member Posts: 735

Aion is RvR...but its going to be a little more personal than kill those guys because they have a red name IMO. Clans get rewarded for the RvR battles they are in, such as exclusive ownership of a castle/fort.

• lakehunterlakehunter Member Posts: 21

Wow... seems like very slim pickin's... maybe the updates for warhammer, the next few months, will bring it closer to DAoC rvr.... my fingers are crossed..

• lakehunterlakehunter Member Posts: 21

Hey, thanks calindor.... I will check it out .....maybe there is hope...