Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time for Super Bowl Bets!

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

One of my friends, her and I made a bet. If the Stealers win she has to take a pic with a girl (with the girl in nothing put her panties) then send it to me, and if the Cardinals win I have to do the same with a girl. Sounds fun right? Really though I do not want the Cardinals to win. It's not a problem for me to find a girl to take a nice picture for me, but I DON'T want the Cardinals to win.

You know, we only have 1 super bowl a year, we should all make bets on the forums. Even if it's not money, we can be a little bit more creative right? Is anybody making any bets for super bowl. Highest I've herd around town is a 800 doller bet for Cardinals to win from some neibhors.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

well i've decided to cheer on the cards, having lived in Phoenix for 15 yrs i was there when they brought the team in so kinda supporting my old hometown heh...either way i win seeing how i'm also a fan of pittsburgh but my top team is Denver seeing as how i was born in Colorado!

Either way i'm hoping for an awesome game!

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Every stat tells me that the Steelers are going to win...but i can't help shake the feelnig that the cards are going to win somehow...This whole season has been one big fluke though, we'll see if it keeps going right on into the super bowl.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• AsprnBtlAsprnBtl Member Posts: 116

Gotta go with the underdogs, cards will take it... somehow.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

One of my friends, her and I made a bet. If the Stealers win she has to take a pic with a girl (with the girl in nothing put her panties) then send it to me, and if the Cardinals win I have to do the same with a girl. Sounds fun right? Really though I do not want the Cardinals to win. It's not a problem for me to find a girl to take a nice picture for me, but I DON'T want the Cardinals to win.
    You know, we only have 1 super bowl a year, we should all make bets on the forums. Even if it's not money, we can be a little bit more creative right? Is anybody making any bets for super bowl. Highest I've herd around town is a 800 doller bet for Cardinals to win from some neibhors.

stop showing off you player - that's a win-win bet and we don't care if you are a player

• Dis_OrdurDis_Ordur Member Posts: 1,501

OP = pathetic attempt at grandstanding

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by Thrakk

stop showing off you player - that's a win-win bet and we don't care if you are a player

Ha, not necessarlily a win win bet. Even though I could get a girl to do that, I don't like to (...well see now you got my head messed up). A girl can easily execute such move. Me I have to work with a moral meter on these girls, because you know I'm going to get "why you want to take a picture of this?" lol.  I'm that casanova type, I don't want the pics out there. Not much of a player though, or a pimp.

EDIT

Besides, she thought up the bet for me to do it originally when I just wanted her to drink a bottle of water and take a picture of it so I can photoshop it (inside joke), but I had to up my game up.  You don't know how much I really don't want to lose.

|

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

When you loose Riki you better send me the pic!   lol    Because the Cards are going to win. 

Originally posted by Teala

When you loose Riki you better send me the pic!   lol    Because the Cards are going to win. 

First of all when I lose I will send you the pic, Second of all If I win I'm still sending you the pic, because Cards are not going to win.

|

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

if you send me the pic and it's not just a stripper, I promise not to post i anywhere

-go Cardinals btw

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

I think the steelers will win. While the cards are on fire I think Palmoula or w/e will be able to stop Larry to a degree.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• sketchiesketchie Member Posts: 28

I think that... With all that padding, they dont truly know how to play a contact sport so it doesnt matter

Originally posted by sketchie_y

I think that... With all that padding, they dont truly know how to play a contact sport so it doesnt matter

Spoken like somebody who has NEVER played it.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• sketchiesketchie Member Posts: 28

No, I just come from a country that plays contact sport without padding

I was at work so I kept up with the score. God i thought Cards was going to win with 23 to 20 but when I left work to go home that was at 0:49 or something. Got home STEELERS in the lead I watched the 15 seconds and PITSSSBURRRGGGG WINS! In your face Teala! Be glad you didn't bet this ninja. You would have lost.

|

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

omg...I just wanted that picture...  stupid card defence dropped the ball...

Originally posted by Teala

omg...I just wanted that picture...  stupid card defence dropped the ball...

To bad, so sad, just remember Rikimaru is the man. She will get me that picture soon though. Can't wait.

|

Like I said, ignorant comment from someone who hasn't ever played the game.

I've played both rugby and Football...football hits are harder, Rugby hits just have a higher likelyhood to injure you.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Ha, not necessarlily a win win bet. Even though I could get a girl to do that, I don't like to (...well see now you got my head messed up). A girl can easily execute such move. Me I have to work with a moral meter on these girls, because you know I'm going to get "why you want to take a picture of this?" lol.  I'm that casanova type, I don't want the pics out there. Not much of a player though, or a pimp.

EDIT

Besides, she thought up the bet for me to do it originally when I just wanted her to drink a bottle of water and take a picture of it so I can photoshop it (inside joke), but I had to up my game up.  You don't know how much I really don't want to lose.

once you get past the fun stage of relationships where bets involve mutually beneificial pleasure, and get into betting on much much much more serious pain in the ass things like chores and budgets you won't bet on things like the superbowl.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Originally posted by Draenor

Like I said, ignorant comment from someone who hasn't ever played the game.

I've played both rugby and Football...football hits are harder, Rugby hits just have a higher likelyhood to injure you.

On a different note, I watched the game live tonight (it was night in UK) and frankly I find American Football too fragmented to be ever succesful outside the US, there are too many interruptions compared to Rugby for example.

As soon as a player get tackled, the referree stops the game, while in Rugby they fight for the ball, until the ball has not chance to be recovered by an opponent.

Also there are too many time outs for my liking.

As sport is not that bad, much better than Baseball which bores me to death, but we are not used to the long pauses which break the pace of the game.

I did enjoy it as a novelty, but I wouldn't watch it regularly, but well done Steelers

Originally posted by Vampir

EDIT

once you get past the fun stage of relationships where bets involve mutually beneificial pleasure, and get into betting on much much much more serious pain in the ass things like chores and budgets you won't bet on things like the superbowl.

trust me I'm way ahead of you there...but you talk form experiece it sounds. Also man it's nice to see you back.

|