Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG like Diablo

fromthyhellfromthyhell Member Posts: 3

Hi there, for ages i have played diablo 2. I absolutely love that game, unfortunatly for me i can no longer play it as i uninstalled then lost my key. lol @ me.

Could anyone suggest any other games like diablo that i may like.

Reqs: f2p, Fast paced, lots of drops, top down style like D2, not laggy. Thats it if anyone could find me games like that i would love it.

Also played Dungeon Runners and love it, unfortunatly community too small for me.

Ty in advance

Comments

• XeonophonXeonophon Member Posts: 4

Diablo 3 is being released some time not too far into the future, also u can download a torrent of diablo 2  and start playing it again.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Try Sacred Gold. You can get it free (legally) from gametap. I love this game.

pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r27486.htm - Review (Summary Below)

Gameplay: 7.0

It's nifty moving around all those wildly different locations, but I'm still not 100% on the combat.

Graphics: 7.2

A bit dated, but still more than acceptable. Looks to me like the Underworld expansions graphics are a bit more sharp then the originals but that's Ok. The more-than-friendly graphic demands are easy on most computers so that the game can be played on the most possible computers.

Sound: 6.0

I can't say that I was thrilled to death about the voice acting. It's a bit on the drab side. And the action sounds aren't much to write home about. Let me say this, I was playing and the sound was off and it didn't mean a darn thing to me.

Difficulty: Medium/Hard

I always give games that are as long as this one a bit more of a hard score because quite frankly you need to put some time into it. Characters should be around level 25 before attempting to invade the Underworld expansion. Plan on playing for a long time if you really want to see the end.

Concept: 7.0

It's clearly borrowed from other games. The hack and slash of Diablo, the open endedness of Gothic, with a generous splash of Baldur's Gate thrown in. It works, in some places better than others, but it works.

Multiplayer: 8.0

Yes, I like the multiplayer functionality of this title. There is a lot of fun to be had playing the co-op portions of the game and I feel it's one of the game's selling points.

Overall: 7.4

Sacred Gold is actually a pretty good purchase. You get a lot of game for your money and quite frankly there are some really good features, namely the strong character development that can be had and the multiplayer aspect; you just need to weather the couple of bad ones.

www.gametap.com/play/gameDetails/000572050 - Gametap link.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

There si a game very much like diablo 2: sacred 2.

But come on asking for F2P, the only games that are F2P have a cash shop and are pointless grinds with no real content.

If you want a real game your gonna have to pay for it. And no Atlantica Online isnt as good as most mmos, the rating system on this site means less that a cease fire in gaza

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• fromthyhellfromthyhell Member Posts: 3

Well cheers guys, love your analogy there Beaver. ive played sacred its decent but for some reason i just cant get into it lol. I am waiting for D3 should be epic :D