Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cool T-Mobile Commercial

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

This would be so cool to be a part of.   Why can't this stuff happen for real!  Might help people chill abit all around the world if we did stuff like this together.

T-Mobile Commercial

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

You think that's cool, look at this.

That's not a bad ad though.  Did anyone happen to catch the songs that they blasted over the loud speakers?  Several of them were pretty good.  The best one was Since you been gone by Rainbow.  Here's a version of it set to a dancing baby.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Aye I agree, that would be nice if from time to time we could do that on our way to work, instead of being miserable every day before clocking in.

• AsprnBtlAsprnBtl Member Posts: 116
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

You think that's cool, look at this.
    That's not a bad ad though.  Did anyone happen to catch the songs that they blasted over the loud speakers?  Several of them were pretty good.  The best one was Since you been gone by Rainbow.  Here's a version of it set to a dancing baby.

The dog/elephant buddies is adorable.

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

I dont know if thats new, but the first time I ever saw something happen like that was this.  When I saw this I was amazed they could play it off so well.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by Teala

This would be so cool to be a part of.   Why can't this stuff happen for real!  Might help people chill abit all around the world if we did stuff like this together.
    T-Mobile Commercial

Bah!  This sort of thing happens all the time wherever I go.  It's old and busted.  Besides it interferes with my theme music that plays wherever I go.  :)

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

Originally posted by hvc801

I dont know if thats new, but the first time I ever saw something happen like that was this.  When I saw this I was amazed they could play it off so well.

Yes is the same idea but with a different theme.

Also advertisers usually take inspirations from stuff that happens in their life and internet is a good source of inspiration.

So probably wasn't original, but never than less was cool.

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Mandarr

Originally posted by Teala

T-Mobile Commercial

Bah!  This sort of thing happens all the time wherever I go.  It's old and busted.  Besides it interferes with my theme music that plays wherever I go.  :)

You wish this happened to you where ever you went..

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

That would be cool, but this would be cooler. I just don't understand why that comercial can fly, but the one I link can't on TV.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162

Great vids! The funny thing about commercial is that they are either incredibly clever or just as incredibly stupid. Very few fall in between those two ends.

Originally posted by keltic1701

Great vids! The funny thing about commercial is that they are either incredibly clever or just as incredibly stupid. Very few fall in between those two ends.

Aye but that's done on purpose, in 30 seconds you cannot be too informative with a commercial, you need to hook the viewers in a short time so the commercials  have to be incredibly annoying (but guess what you will remember the brand), or incredibly brilliant.

I post one from the UK, you decide in which category it belongs

Cadbury's Commercial

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

LOL.. i wonder when our countrymen would be able to do a great commercial like that...??