Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abyss gameplay video

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Now I noticed that a lot of people don't really know what to expect from the Abyss. Most people know what the Abyss is but may not know what Abyss looks like. Rest assured, the Abyss is not some boring dusty tower.

This video shows some of the environment present in the Abyss. It really shows how amazing the art and music of this game really is. It also shows a small bit of melee aerial combat and pvp. The video is a couple of months old so you may have seen it already.

www.youtube.com/watch

tip: Click on watch in high quality to get the best results.

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

That was the first lvl of the abyss that guy was playing on. ( I think there are going to be 9 or 11 lvls of the abyss). The detail on the first lvl are very low compared to the mainlands, maybe because there are a lot of fortress on this lvl and a lot of pvp raids will be going on here.

I did see a little bit of the 2nd abyss lvl, and from what I saw it's looking better. I'm just to low lvl to fully explore it yet.  :p

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

what level ranges fit into each level of the abyss? Is it like every 10 levels you go up to the next level in the abyss to find mobs your level or what?

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Originally posted by tvalentine

what level ranges fit into each level of the abyss? Is it like every 10 levels you go up to the next level in the abyss to find mobs your level or what?

Got to lvl1 of the abyss at lvl25 and they say you can go to the 2nd lvl at around lvl29 or30.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Originally posted by stayontarget

That was the first lvl of the abyss that guy was playing on. ( I think there are going to be 9 or 11 lvls of the abyss). The detail on the first lvl are very low compared to the mainlands, maybe because there are a lot of fortress on this lvl and a lot of pvp raids will be going on here.
    I did see a little bit of the 2nd abyss lvl, and from what I saw it's looking better. I'm just to low lvl to fully explore it yet.  :p

are we talking about the upper, lower and middle level? or there are more than these three? i heard that they plan to add more, but currently they have only three, i could be wrong tho.

As of right now there are only 3 lvls of the abyss. But more will be added later.