Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Pre-"Origins" Guild

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Good idea, but I as well am too life busy to operate it. I would help if i can though.  When Origins releases, i m going to more then likely start a Mid guild or be part of the officers anyways.

• ninjajucerninjajucer Member Posts: 219

Interested, but since I'm not currently playing until Mythic posts something a tad more concrete than "..in the coming weeks...". Will continue with free trials and dumb translations of korean f2p games.

All I can say is I hope they stay true to their promise that there would only be 1 account per realm, kind of hate the way it is now with server hopping. At any rate, will probably go Hib as I enjoy the many magic using classes and the dreaded (pbaoe).

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

You mean you'll go and ride around that great golf course on your golf carts all the while picking mushrooms and clubbing badgers with the putters you use for weapons?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

But of course! Especially when the mids come underground and poke their ugly little heads up, there will be a nice large cudgel wielded by an even uglier warden, ready to bash the little kobold skull in.

As for the albs? No theurgist on origins, so no more elementals chasing us away.

• CeclisCeclis Member Posts: 29

I cant wait till the oirgins server comes out! This is going to be great. I just hope it doesnt go back to the original graphics :).  Percival in its hay-day. oh man!

Originally posted by ninjajucer

But of course! Especially when the mids come underground and poke their ugly little heads up, there will be a nice large cudgel wielded by an even uglier warden, ready to bash the little kobold skull in.
    As for the albs? No theurgist on origins, so no more elementals chasing us away.

Midgard does not go underground or hide like little girls.  We fight and we're good at it.  You speak of Kobolds you skirt wearing, blade turn using, pointy eared bastards yet you have Lurikeens... I've lost count on how many times I've had to clean my boot treads after running through Emain to find one of those little buggers stuck in there.  You should be glad that Albion exists.  /spit  At least they make you look good.  Furbolgs... you got to be kidding me.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

lol. The funny things about hibs is that we tend to go boom at times (pbaoe), and the vamp is a nice OP'd class to say the least. But of course it won't matter much when Origins comes out. Still though its always funny to see a blue haired kobo die in the heat of battle and even funnier when a troll falls on top of it. Say hi to Njessi for me. Toodles!

You'll find Njessi's head on your pillow a la Tony Montana!

All fun stuff aside though I really enjoyed playing my Kobold Rune Master.  I'd make him the shortest possible and make the color scheme all the blackest of black.  I'd wait till everybody is engaged in fighting and then I'd walk into the field of battle and start blowing the living crap out of everything.  There'd be bolts flying left and right, snaring people infront and unleashing what used to be the Lag Spears of Doom untill they nerfed it to only show one spear doing the AoE.  There was just something satisfying about being the smallest person there and killing everything.

I'm looking to recapture that whole feeling as well as clieving someone in half with my troll berzerker.  Perhaps it will be you.  Sleep lightly.