Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe: New Screenshots

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Nine new images have been added to our DC Universe Screenshot gallery.

Earthrise Screenshot

Take a look at the rest of the DC Universe Screenshots.

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Nice console graphic........................

I doubt though that this will be a successful MMORPG.

It will sell a decent amount of boxes because the IP,  then it will die out within 3 months and recycled through the Station Pass like the rest of them.

Quantity is what will keep SoE afloat.

• RooseveltRoosevelt Member Posts: 341

Wow It is funny to think people compare Champions to COH and say it will just be COH 1.5, when this game looks so much more like COH than CO.

This is his story....

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

agreed

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Looks Better than Champions online :)

Hope the game play can hold its end up tho.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• nelson0331nelson0331 Member Posts: 16

Three of those NINE new screenshots are the same shot from different angles. It's just the character while in movement looks like to me.

• SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235

This game LOOKS pretty good. But I was never much of a DC fan, so I'll wait until it comes out before I bother . Who knows, mayhaps this one could turn out better than CO & COH! If so, I'll find it and make it mine! *raises fist*

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

They do look kinda cartoony, but in a JLU kind of way, which I like.

Is that guy with the big white star on his jacket wearing a gold balaclava? Or is that his skin?

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

First off, it is SOE and secondly it will have RMT.  It is a shame such a clueless developer is doing this.  If SOE thinks this will be a winner they are dreaming.

• SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235

First off, what's a balaclava? And second, what's RMT?

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.

• ThestacheThestache Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

First off, it is SOE and secondly it will have RMT.  It is a shame such a clueless developer is doing this.  If SOE thinks this will be a winner they are dreaming.

My original favorite game was EQ1, then SoE took it over and I soon started to hate the game. However, being a game addict I tried EQ2 (another SoE game) and soon found I hated it, but being a game addict I tried Vanguard: SoH (another SOE game) and soon found I hated it. Notice a pattern (yeah I know, why do I keep trying)

I really liked DC comics growing up, but the fact that SoE is doing it makes me not wanna play it, but being a game addict, I will probably try it...hopefully the end result will be different than my other SOE games.