Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Like the new format....

BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Just telling the hard working staff at MMORPG.COm...that I am really digging the new design...thanks. I will now wipe off my nose.

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I believe there are few threads on the subject in the appropriate forum section.

But I guess the MMORPG.com staff will be pleased that you like the new design

• tooearlytooearly Member Posts: 3

yeah the new layout is nice... i like this better than the old one.. and things are now easy to find than before

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195
    Originally posted by ste2000

I believe there are few threads on the subject in the appropriate forum section.

I looked about..but didn't see any mention...so..what is the appropriate forum?

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Originally posted by BarCrow

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/49/Site-Suggestions.html

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Originally posted by BarCrow

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/49/Site-Suggestions.html

Thank you.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

love the new format, the old colors were way too dark. gray looks much better.