Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-TBC guild.

murlokermurloker Member UncommonPosts: 35

Hello fellow players.

I'm from a newly create guild on Quel'Thalas server that's going old school. It's not becouse we dont fit into the newly realesed expansion. It's mainly becouse we miss the challange of Molten core and BWL for a moment. If your intrested to take a rest from the new hardcore dungeons you're welcome to join us! Just write me back for more info.

Comments

• DraklonDraklon Member UncommonPosts: 218

Nothing beats that Epic feeling you had when Ragnaros died for the first time

BlackWing Lair got close, but everything after that gave me the feeling of "k tis on farm. Next"

By Fire be Purged!!!

• zspawnzspawn Member Posts: 410

US or EU ?

Horde or Alliance?

:)

• murlokermurloker Member UncommonPosts: 35

EU Alliance. :)

Yeah, 4 people still alive and every one abusing the push to talk button on vent. Nothing will ever beat tho's time in my book of MMORPGS. But, it's still a fun Dungeon and we wont keep on forever just as long as it's fun. :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Well I have a 73 tauren druid / 40 BE priest..

So If I wanted to join I should be making a new char or create a DK :P

Any site you guys have? rules? requirements?

Im interested

• floppyfacefloppyface Member Posts: 97

Theres a couple of "pre-BC" guilds on North American servers. Heralds of Yore on Smolderthorn is probably the most well known. Problem is they really aren't a "pre-BC" guild but  a lvl 60 guild. 63 spell power enchants on weapons and crafted leg enchants and 51 point talents. I think they do that because they dont do the 40 mans with 40 people.

Good luck with your pre-BC guild. My advice would to be make a clear decision on using BC and WotLK enchants quickly.

Talents are a little harder because some classes have had their talents moved and changed around or that some talents only apply to abilities granted by 41 and 51 talents or 61-80 abilities.

wowvault.ign.com/talentcalculator/ This a pre-BC talent calculator. You might know of a better one. While this one says 1.12 its probably a bit before then. The 31 moonkin druid talent is moonkin form but the resto 31 point talent is still innervate which was later changed to swiftmend and innervate trainable in 1.11. So its around 1.8-1.10. But still, gives you an idea of what the old talents were like if people want to model their talents off the old trees.

There will soon be a site ready for launch. :) I'll keep you updated soon.

• romanswinterromanswinter Member UncommonPosts: 74

If you didnt have a pic of a mass murderer as your icon I would consider joining you. But that pic makes me wonder what kind of person you are

• Midnight-ShadowMidnight-Shadow World of Warcraft CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 88

there are plenty of pre-TBC guilds around. your best bet is to go to the WoW unofficial forums if you are looking for 1, but since you made your own that doesn't matter. of course the easiest way to block out the content from TBC and wrath is to just not install the expansions. then you will always be a level 60, won't get any TBC enchants or gear like that and can go really oldschool. I don't know whether this will affect the talents or not but thats something you will have to live with.

goodluck anyway with your raiding

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

I'd definitely join a vanilla guild if I could somehow just disable TBC and Wrath for one toon on my account... not worth the extra sub for a second account.

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Didn't blizz take away Naxx level 60 raid?

If so its a shame you wont get the full experience.

If i were you guys I would have a requirement to not use any TBC greens or enchants and give your guild a time frame to farm old level 50-60 5 mans for pre-MC gear like the old days.

GL

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

Originally posted by romanswinter

If you didnt have a pic of a mass murderer as your icon I would consider joining you. But that pic makes me wonder what kind of person you are

Says a person from a country rund by massmurderers ;) 

http://www.backtobasics.za.pl/  There you go, the site is under heavy remodding so you'll see alot of changes during your visits.

Can't afford a new accounts? Mate, it's 10 dollars ;) Takes 1 week for you to reach 60 with 1 of your friends.

Would help if recruiting was in English :P 

Originally posted by zspawn

Would help if recruiting was in English :P 

Was in English for a day, dont know why it's back on swedish. Darn it, be back later for more info. :)