Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turbine/US Digital Purchase

Are there any sites that provide this?

I have been unable to find one for the NA servers (Turbine), just the EU servers (Codemasters).

.. But in a good way.

Comments

• BlackndBlacknd Member Posts: 600

It seems that you can digitally purchase Mines of Moria (which activates the full game) as an upgrade from a trial account. Seeing as the trial account keys they're passing out now are borked, if anyone has any Refer A Friend's to hand out and wants to earn.. whatever it is you earn when your Referals activates a full account (Free time methinks), send one my way through messages or my e-mail: [email protected]

I do plan on activating :)

.. But in a good way.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Trial has been fixed. If i send you a buddy key, sadly, you wont beable to do expansion stuff (well, the stuff that is lock anyway, not the rest that came for everyone with the expansion).

I can if you want to, PM me your e-mail. Ill hook you up if you want.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Thanks, it's much appreciated :) but someone passed me a key in the Buddy Key thread.

I assume since that locks me out of trying MoM content, I will still be able to play MoM content if I activate digitally through Account info? Otherwise that would be dirty.

Other than that all I can really request is a good server to play on, preferably very well populated so that it's easy to find groups for Fellowship quests while levelling. I know they're not required to hit cap, but they're rich in lore, which is bueno.

.. But in a good way.

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

That's correct, when you upgrade, or 'buy now', on your trial account, it will upgrade it to Mines of Moria. Brandywine is the most populated server, Elendilmir is maybe second highest, ithas a good oceanic population so you still have people playing at odd times of the day. and Landroval is third in line.  :)

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by Blacknd

Thanks, it's much appreciated :) but someone passed me a key in the Buddy Key thread.
    I assume since that locks me out of trying MoM content, I will still be able to play MoM content if I activate digitally through Account info? Otherwise that would be dirty.
    Other than that all I can really request is a good server to play on, preferably very well populated so that it's easy to find groups for Fellowship quests while levelling. I know they're not required to hit cap, but they're rich in lore, which is bueno.

You can come play with my kinship on Brandywine. Make your toon, and PM me his/her name here.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Will do :) As of right now, I'm awaiting my wife's download of the game to finish. We're going to play together probably.

.. But in a good way.