Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Book??

has turbine released any info on the next free expansion yet it should be coming out probally at the end of febuary if they are trying to keep to having it every three months

Comments

• MarimzirtudMarimzirtud Member Posts: 17

they haven't as far as I know

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

They have not said anything about the major features of it. But there is a posting on what they MAY be patching for monster play. It's on the Oficial forums.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

I also heard something about new hobbies.

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
    PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Officially so far they will be patching monster play , and adding new items for rune keepers.

Unofficially they are fixing Rune keeper.

And big hope by community is that they are fixing burglars (before its to late and there is no more burglar players in LOTRO)

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

They have  talked about a new Raid with 6 bosses, dont know if its for 12-man or 24-man thou. The rest of Lothlorien will be opened up and apparently there are some more solo-instances that didnt make it to Morias release thats coming in Book 7. Maybe book 7 will be the "month of the kinship" they have been talking about for a long time and there hav also been talk about a new hobbie in the works.

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd