Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Free MMORPG- And good job on website

fungistratusfungistratus Member Posts: 437

http://www.dofus.com/en?

DOFUS-- Just when I thought ALL free MMORPGS sucked i ran into this game.  Its wonderful!

The classes are unique and have specializations.

There is itemization so you charcter can look unique

The art style is like Howl and the Moving Castle.

The lore is comedic like Dungeon Runners.

Combat is just like Fallout (orginial) turn based.  It's so awesome because strategy is key and playing with others is great.

These are some of the things i like about it.  I think it is a fantastic game.

If you haven't tried it download it -- only 200megs and I am pretty sure you won't regret it.

Comments

• curiousdaoccuriousdaoc Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Amalaric
    <Mod edit> 

Hardly, the guy was just trying to express his new found enjoyment for a certain game.
    One trick ponies like yourself, rampaging all over these forums, spewing "viral marketer" and "shill" everywhere you can, only serve to do the community a diservice.
    You are not the "internet police", figure it out.
  • fungistratusfungistratus Member Posts: 437

Originally posted by Amalaric

Originally posted by fungistratus

http://www.dofus.com/en?
    DOFUS-- Just when I thought ALL free MMORPGS sucked i ran into this game.  Its wonderful!
    The classes are unique and have specializations.
    There is itemization so you charcter can look unique
    The art style is like Howl and the Moving Castle.
    The lore is comedic like Dungeon Runners.
    Combat is just like Fallout (orginial) turn based.  It's so awesome because strategy is key and playing with others is great.
    These are some of the things i like about it.  I think it is a fantastic game.
    If you haven't tried it download it -- only 200megs and I am pretty sure you won't regret it.

<Mod edit>

Two things-- This game has more depth than a children's MMO and the humor is adult so I dont really know what their demogrpahic is.
    Also same thing that other guy said, I'm not a viral marketer, I do VoIP setup/support for a living.  All you would have to do is look at my post history to figure that out.
    Yes, the models are tiny but you can zoom in if you want-- so moot point.
    Game is great try it for yourself.
    <Mod edit>

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

Viral marketers usually don't get to over 400 posts.  Now, if this thread had his first and second posts (or even third and seventh, with a few token posts elsewhere to try to look legit), I'd agree that it was a viral marketer. 

• TyrrhonTyrrhon Member Posts: 412

Amazing game but sadly very limited trial part to be labeled free and rather oldschoold grinder below the hood.

What I agree is that this little flash jewel has more depth than most, great combat (gets slow in party though) and very pleasant art style. It is also quite old, so it is stable, debugged and ballanced.

Due to flash client it is cross platform MMO too.

• teleri_mosesteleri_moses Member Posts: 1

It does however, seem a little funny that only positive comments seem to have escaped the "<Mod edit>"

[COLOR="Lime"]

[FONT="System"]Teleri[/FONT]
    [/COLOR]
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989

Originally posted by teleri_moses
    It does however, seem a little funny that only positive comments seem to have escaped the "<Mod edit>"

Not funny around here at all

:P

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Is it still free to play?

Looks like version 2.0 is pay to play, but 1.29 is still free to play?

Are they going to keep out running both versions or is the free to play version being phased out?

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...