Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New screens with some Klingon love!

HagonbokHagonbok Member Posts: 365

www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/352/feature/2638/Exclusive-Screenshots.html

Looking pretty darn sweet. Especially for pre-alpha.

edit to add link to STO's screenshot gallery.

www.startrekonline.com/screenshots

Comments

• PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

Yes it is. Everyday, I see something new that makes me even more excited about the release of Star Trek Online and these new screenshots are no different. I can't wait for the beta-testing.

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,830

Is it true they turned up the details on the engine?

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Very nice. It's about time they showed the game from a Klingon's point of view.

EDIT: I do have to admit that that is the strangest looking Miranda class I've ever seen though. Nice to look at but strange just the same.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• ivan50265ivan50265 Member Posts: 67

That's a nice looking Klink ship it'll look even better blown to bits and flaoting off into space.

• tman5tman5 Member Posts: 604

Why exactly are we impressed?  Because the ship look purty?

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Nice looking ships, but honestly it doesn't look like an in game screen shot, looks more like concept art, either way can't wait to see more!

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• Maverick123wMaverick123w Member Posts: 115

If thats an ingame screen its been touched up lols

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Why are you posting a duplicate thread? The original thread started by Stradden can be found here

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/221097

• HagonbokHagonbok Member Posts: 365

Oh, I didn't realize it was a no no to do that. I just thought that since that thread was located in a more general area it would be ok to reference the screenshots here in the game specific forums.

If I was out of line I'm sure a report to the moderators will have this thread removed, and I apologize to them beforehand.

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Ah.......sorry I didnt pay attention to the fact that Straddens thread is in the general section. My bad. Sorry about that.

np at all neonwire.

Forgive the double post, but this morning Cryptic released another awesone shot of a warp core.

www.startrekonline.com/screenshots

• xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

wow this game looks like alot of fun. cant wait!