Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I delete this account?

DanielSLyuDanielSLyu Member Posts: 1

I'm not sure how to delete my account.  I dont need it anymore.  I cant seem to find out how also.  Can a administrator please delete it for me?

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Tell them its an alt account and be insure to include the name of your main account, I'm sure they'll fix you right up. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293
    Originally posted by DanielSLyu

I'm not sure how to delete my account.  I dont need it anymore.  I cant seem to find out how also.  Can a administrator please delete it for me?

just stop using it? /boggle

Whats with kids these days trying to delete everything

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

http://www.mmorpg.com/settings.cfm?subaction=profile

And change the information to something random like all the gold sellers do.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • xKrNMBoYxxKrNMBoYx Member Posts: 165

He needs to delete it because I am the one who uses this forum more.  He only made it for checking stuff, and etc.  DanielSLyu is my little brother.  Because they require only one person per family in any type of contest or drawings, I need his account deleted for me to qualify.