Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Oh I dunno...maybe a month.   Look at that thread in the DF forums.  It is over 700 and most of it is garbage.  Why they moved this - I guess because it had dancing banannas.  

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Teala

Oh I dunno...maybe a month.   Look at that thread in the DF forums.  It is over 700 and most of it is garbage.  Why they moved this - I guess because it had dancing banannas.  

Look in my sig. It was the cheerleader shaking her ass that did it, i just know it!!

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Look in my sig. It was the cheerleader shaking her ass that did it, i just know it!!

omg, thats fugged up.. 

That cheerleader had a fine ass.. fine.....

wow.. its was fine.  I wish I was able to see something in person that fine.. boy it was fine....

Im fine, Im fine, that ass was just fine.

freakin' fine ass cheerleader!

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Originally posted by hvc801

omg, thats fugged up.. 

wow.. its was fine.  I wish I was able to see something in person that fine.. boy it was fine....

lmao hvc801...seriously...omg

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I was going to make this my first post in the SPAM forum but then I saw some other topics.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

omg, thats fugged up.. 

lmao hvc801...seriously...omg

Well, you didnt want to show your butt cheeks.  sooo I have nothing to go by. 

Actually, you did show us the butt..... INSIDE the jeans.  And I don't want to hear any excusses saying "you'll get banned"

Thats what e-mail's for

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Fuck!

Fuck!

Hey! what happened?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

The nasty mods moved my thread!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

Originally posted by Illius

Fuck!

Hey! what happened?

I was trying to post something and it was just going all haywire, so I said fuck it.  and I got mad ... thus the post.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

This thread is still full of ][_, {()} ][_, no matter what forum it's in. EPIC WIN THREAD!!

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Brenelael

This thread is still full of ][_, {()} ][_, no matter what forum it's in. EPIC WIN THREAD!!

Bren

AAAAAAAAAGREEED..

yeah, so what up, this thread is whats up.

Shit, i cant wait till we get to over 1k posts.  that would be awesome, I might jsut chug a bottle of Jack Daniels

Shit, i cant wait till we get to over 1k posts.  that would be awesome, I might jsut chug a bottle of Jack Daniels

How can you drink that stuff... It has a horrible after taste, kind of like dirty gym socks.

How can you drink that stuff... It has a horrible after taste, kind of like dirty gym socks.

whoaaa, that is some good stuff!!

what do you drink??

what do you drink??

Not much anymore.  When I did, it was all sorts of things ranging from Tequila to Jagermeister.  My friends and I used to dig up all sorts of odd and sometimes disgusting shots just to see who would quit first.

One of the shots was called  "Nasty Bitch"

3/4 Jose Quervo

1/4 Orange Liquor

When we got it the first time the orange liquor was blue and when it started to mix with the golden/yellow color of Jose Quervo it started to take on an interesting greenish hue.

One I suggest you try and make is called "Hot Mexican Hooker"  It's very appropriately named when you consider the stuff that goes into it.  Maybe you'll see what I'm talking about

1 oz Jose Quervo  (this is the Mexican part of the name)

1/2 oz Tabasco Sauce, the hotter the better (this is the "hot" part of the name)

1 large splash of Tuna Fish Juice  (this is the "hooker" part)

Let me know how it works out for you.

what do you drink??

Not much anymore.  When I did, it was all sorts of things ranging from Tequila to Jagermeister.  My friends and I used to dig up all sorts of odd and sometimes disgusting shots just to see who would quit first.

One of the shots was called  "Nasty Bitch"

3/4 Jose Quervo

1/4 Orange Liquor

When we got it the first time the orange liquor was blue and when it started to mix with the golden/yellow color of Jose Quervo it started to take on an interesting greenish hue.

One I suggest you try and make is called "Hot Mexican Hooker"  It's very appropriately named when you consider the stuff that goes into it.  Maybe you'll see what I'm talking about

1 oz Jose Quervo  (this is the Mexican part of the name)

1/2 oz Tabasco Sauce, the hotter the better (this is the "hot" part of the name)

1 large splash of Tuna Fish Juice  (this is the "hooker" part)

Let me know how it works out for you.

Oh thats just sick.... lmao

Brain Hemorrhage

1 oz. Peach Schnapps

1 tsp. Bailey's Irish Cream

2 drops Grenadine

Pour the Peach Schnapps into a large shot glass.

Slowly add the Bailey's and top with the grenadine.

That's what it looks like if you're interested.

Brain Hemorrhage
    1 oz. Peach Schnapps

1 tsp. Bailey's Irish Cream

2 drops Grenadine
    Pour the Peach Schnapps into a large shot glass.

Slowly add the Bailey's and top with the grenadine.
    That's what it looks like if you're interested.

Wow, that looks amazing.. IM def doing that tomorrow.

• winterysnowwinterysnow Member Posts: 4

• TailedFox753TailedFox753 Member Posts: 1

YO.

Something a little closer to home for you:

New Jersey Turnpike

* One Bar Mat

* One Bar Rag

Take the bar mat and squeeze into a shot glass. Top with what you can squeeze out of the bar rag. Then go get a hepititus shot.

Something a little closer to home for you:

New Jersey Turnpike

* One Bar Mat

* One Bar Rag

Take the bar mat and squeeze into a shot glass. Top with what you can squeeze out of the bar rag. Then go get a hepititus shot.

haha, but for seriousness,  fuck jersey, they aint got shit on new york. the only good thing they have going there is atlantic city..

C'mon, you know you want some of those Jersey girls...