Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who will you play?

If you play to PoBS, will you prefer to be a cruel pirate, a loyal officer, an amibitous merchant or a plotician whithout scruple?

(sorry for my english)

2 + 2 = 5

http://pobs.mondespersistants.com

Comments

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47

I actually don't know yet :)

Maybe first some trading for money, then joining the navy or be a privateer and at the end a pirate or politician :)

• WickedMouseWickedMouse Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Mopster

I actually don't know yet :)
    Maybe first some trading for money, then joining the navy or be a privateer and at the end a pirate or politician :)

Yep and you can be it all. Your character can change to any nation or profession, but not without difficulties and it will take time :)

• RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Arr a pirate me hopes fer me. Not smart enoff to be any thing but a pirate. But you know it looks like there gona be more pirates than any thing ells in de game and me wants to be feared by most players. So im hoping most will be to scared to be a pirate or Ill have to be a bounty hunter.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Hi WickedMouse its DraeDpirate on PotBS forums...im gonna be a pirate and btw to the origional poster, your English was perfect :D

"Probably the saddest thing that you will ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy, forget it little friend."
    --Jack Handey

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• shadowlord30shadowlord30 Member Posts: 86

i be a pirate or merchent, i like to buy and sell and love to steal ships or get into heavy action....

• GladmarGladmar Member Posts: 1
     I think i will be the most evil of all...a politician image

• ShatterShatter Member Posts: 172

I think a pirate would be the most fun and after awile of that i will become a trader.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

I want to be a naval officer, but it'd be fun to be governor of a Dutch settlement too. Like Curacao.

• angus858angus858 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    I think I read that there will be no Dutch in the game.  Too bad.  I think I'll try being a Spanish naval officer.  I'm not a bit surprised to see so many pirates-to-be.  This reminds me of EVE-online.  There will probably be giant pirate guilds controlling vast portions of the sea.  There will need to be LOTS of NPC merchants to keep the pirates happy as few human merchants will want to deal with the smack-talking PK Pirates.  On the other hand if the NPC naval patrols are so strong and frequent as to make piracy extremely challenging .... never mind, pirates would complain so it wont happen.

• AngryHippieAngryHippie Member Posts: 214

'I'm not a bit surprised to see so many pirates-to-be.  This reminds me of EVE-online.  There will probably be giant pirate guilds controlling vast portions of the sea.'

Lol, always looking for a good trade sim, in almost any environment. But I'm starting to get that same Eve-vibe you're talking about here, pvp and alliances, the rest is secondary. Will be interesting to se how it turns out tho.