Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New site to speak out

Imperium Acranum rapped me

Comments

• Amd64_FX_53Amd64_FX_53 Member Posts: 421
    even Murts invited!imageimageimage

Imperium Acranum rapped me

• AzianGamer86AzianGamer86 Member Posts: 56

If Bush wins, and MEasure 36 passes, im definatly going to move to another country! I hate Bush, and I hate religion. If bush gets re-elected and Measure 36 passes, America will become a discriminative country that is run by an idiotic white monkey. No hope at all with that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I bet my dad can beat up your dad *sticks tongue out*

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

First post!

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Achiever 46%, Socializer 33%, Explorer 33%

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Originally posted by AzianGamer86

If Bush wins, and MEasure 36 passes, im definatly going to move to another country! I hate Bush, and I hate religion. If bush gets re-elected and Measure 36 passes, America will become a discriminative country that is run by an idiotic white monkey. No hope at all with that.

www.canada.gc.ca   image

And you will have no excuse to not call mom on a regular basic!  image

A politician using:  ''The Lord'' or ''God'' may as well just retired from politics here!   image

The Church was saying: Hell is red, heaven is blue...which is 1 of the many exemples of the blunders that make them so reject now.

Canucks would have Vote Kerry at 70%, 80% if you exclude Alberta from the pool!  image  You can also reverse it and say it is because we are not part of the US that Kerry didnt get such a huge support!  (hmmm if Canada would be part of the US,  a little less then California in electors or maybe a little more because would be prolly 10 states)  So you can alternatively blame anything going wrong on this campaign on the Canucks! 

Canucks are free to blunders, discuss, do about anything around(messing niak niak niak), and they just say: ''Eh, he/she is Canadian''. 

- "Solo is, will always be, the main market. A MMORPG that succeed with little or no solo appeal is doing great considering they are ignoring the main player base.''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by AzianGamer86

So you must also hate law. And any type of order. Because law & order is inherently religious.

Do us all a favor, even if he doesn't win. Move anyways.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979