Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant Decide what to Make...

Knived11Knived11 Member Posts: 262

Well i have decided to reroll on Nagafen because i enjoy PvP, but i cant decide what to make i have always liked HEAVY DPS and I also enjoy Tanking, any suggestions?

also i have a question do people still raid on Nagafen if not i dont wanna go there cause i like raiding more than pvp.

"Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force"
The Original Jedi Code

Comments

• Knived11Knived11 Member Posts: 262

anyone please?

"Emotion, yet peace.
    Passion, yet serenity.
    Chaos, yet harmony.
    Death, yet the Force"
    The Original Jedi Code

• bahamut1bahamut1 Member Posts: 614

Heavy DPS and tanking - Shadowknight or Berserker, for lighter tanking go with Monk/Bruiser

If you're not so much into tanking, but would like to be able to take some hits then go with Swashbuckler/Brigand.

"Granted thinking for yourself could be considered a timesink of shorter or longer duration depending on how smart..or how dumb you are."

• hadohado Member Posts: 80

I personally would check out Ranger or Assassin.

After numerous attempts with others that is what i settled on.

Good luck to you!

• Knived11Knived11 Member Posts: 262

now can anyone answer the second question "do people still raid on pvp servers?"

"Emotion, yet peace.
    Passion, yet serenity.
    Chaos, yet harmony.
    Death, yet the Force"
    The Original Jedi Code

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Originally posted by bahamut1

Heavy DPS and tanking - Shadowknight or Berserker, for lighter tanking go with Monk/Bruiser
    If you're not so much into tanking, but would like to be able to take some hits then go with Swashbuckler/Brigand.

this is a very good suggestion both SK and zerker can tank and DPS rather well.

and the swash or brigand can do nice dps without being a glass cannon.

and as far as I know people raid on all the servers pvp or pve!

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414

If its between zerker or shadowknight, I would reccomend shadowknight as it has much, much better nukes and dots. Zerker is very boring. Both wear plate armor.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

• tromerostromeros Member Posts: 31

ShadowKnight is pretty popular, i either face or fight alongside one nearly everday and they are extremely hardened soldiers

Feelin Fine

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

zerkers are a lot of fun to play, wouldnt consider them boring at all.  SK's are all right, just dont expect a lot of groups really asking for you or adding your over another class.  I played both classes to 40, so im no stranger to them

surprised nobody mentioned playing a fury  *edit* ah.. mentioned enjoying tanking.  In that case, zerker or guardian.  More of a DPS guy? go zerker

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."