Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Out of Beta?

This game looks like it's going to be great, but it's stil in development..Does anyone know when the beta is coming out? Hopefully soon..

Comments

• glanitosglanitos Member Posts: 6

For the 1st game of an indy development team, i think it's a bit much. However i think it'll be an ok game. Only time will tell though

• dzwonekdzwonek Member Posts: 3

well i wonder if will be monthly fee, cuz game looks to be like real life, with many ways of game, and love japanes style:)

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

I've done some looking around, and I'm not sure, but I think that this game will be free.  I hope that I'm right :) 

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

"sigh" look at it from the development teams perspective, they are an independant team making a game with the idea of a game for the player, becasue they are probly gamers too, unlike some of the big wig corp execs that punch out mmo's like staples. Honestly though, if any independant company released a game 100% free, they wouldnt be able to continue ehancements on it, they wouldnt have ANY future in the development industry. (They would half to be crazy to make a MMO that is 100% free) This was talked about on the forums for the game, they talked about the ideas of (Free to play to lvl 10) or (Play for free but with restrictions) just go to the site if you want to find out though i havnt been there for a few weeks, so they might have some stuff set in stone.

• stresslessstressless Member Posts: 12

as far as i know, there are going to be some kind of paid system..

last time i spoke with the producer we did talk about it, i cant remember sure, but i though he said something like that....

( note im not a member or maker of Tatsumaki, i just spoke with the producer )

• phufurphufur Member Posts: 20

im gonna say it will probly be f2p but also with some payed accounts for bonus content

• HypermiikeHypermiike Member Posts: 21

I would say from what the game has in it they'd probly put resrictions on you like in runescape.  One server, only allowed one house that is very small, little map space, only allow certain things to do.  Then there is probly the other option, membership, where you get the thing.  Multiple servers, villages, total mapspace of Japan, allowed to rule areas, and probly even more.  Thats what I believe its is.