Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of you REALLY went back to a MMO?

2»

Comments

• popingaypopingay Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by Elikal

Its something I ponder. I realized, often I leave a MMO on my HD for a long time, but in the last 2 years or so, when I stopped played a MMO, I never returned for more than a few weeks. Most of the time after 2-3 weeks the same badness begins and I play less and then not anymore again. Best is 6 weeks, and then I leave again, when some big expansion pack came. When I leave a MMO, I usually see it has reached its max. potential for me, and often when I come back out of a whim or curiosity or boredom, after some weeks I realized it was right to leave. I just dont find me way back into games, once I quit.
    Do you really return and stay and feel the MMO really has changed? Examples??

most of the time I only stay for a very short period of time.  In general, I think I am liking the MMO genre less and less.  Playing the Witcher right now and loving it.  At the moment I have cacelled all my MMOs.

• GreenChaosGreenChaos Member Posts: 2,268

CoX is the only one I keep going back to, and yes they keep adding stuff.  but after 5 years I've had enough.