Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question before return

UniveUnive Member Posts: 133

So the recent updates such as the appearance window and the FREE CHARACTER TRANSFERS 

Has inspired me to come back, now on to the question..

I have a ridcoulas amount of vet rewards being an 04 vet as you can imagine.. And theres no way possible ill be able to fit all my stuff on my character and in my house, what I mean is I wont be able to put it in my regular inventory. So how does that work if anyone knows? Before I transfer does the stuff have to be in my inventory or are we able to deed up our structures and keep everything in it now? And is there any unforseen restrictions on the transfer? Such as amount of money we can take exc..

Comments

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

As what i've experienced. There are no restrictions whatsoever. Everything you have in yer datapad + inventory coems along with you. That goes for credits aswell.

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• UniveUnive Member Posts: 133

nice

• AntaranAntaran Member Posts: 579

Anything in your datapad, bank, inventory etc WILL transfer, vendors packed up and houses packed up also.

Friends list, mail etc gets wiped so i suggest a /mailsave if you have mail you want to keep.