Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hi, can my computer run warhammer online in any capacity? (even minimum)

siagrimsiagrim Member UncommonPosts: 11

ok so yeah, im wanting to play warhammer online, so i figured i would check from those more knowledgeable than me on hardware to see if i could at least play it with any stability.

my computer is on windows xp with a gig of ram and an NVIDIA Geforce 7300 GT. can my computer run warhammer online even on minimal graphics performance? ^ ^;. thanks much.

Comments

• noobistnoobist Member Posts: 56

Go here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

It will tell ya if you can run it or not.

• siagrimsiagrim Member UncommonPosts: 11

Wow that site absolutely rocks! but it brings up another question...my computer is near to the max on speed for minimum. but my cpu is not but 2.1 GHz...how much will that really affect lag on minimum? ^ ^;

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

I had played WAR for a little bit on my older PC,  I had 1 gig of ram, an older nvidia card, around that of what yours is, and amd 64 2.4ghz socket 939.  I tell ya, with all the action that game throws at you at times, if you dont have the proper video card, its going to lag, real bad. 

I havent tried WAR on my new PC yet, but I'm sure it would run smoothly. 

If you really wanted to play it without any lag, try to go for a video card upgrade.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

If you have a pcie slot for your video card...I'd buy a new video card and cross my fingers.

If you don't, I'd buy a new computer.

You might be ok in the pve areas..but you'll tank hard in RvR.

edit: I played beta and awhile after release with a p4 3.0ghz processor, 2 ghz of ram and an Nvidia 7600gs.  I could play the pve stuff mostly..but scenarios and rvr was a total slide show.  (same with any PQ that had a bunch of npc's and pc's in it.)

hehe alright, thanks yall! im completely upgrading mu computer in a monthish anyways, so im usre i can handle how the game plays for now  ^ ^;

oh and hm. my video card is a 512 meg version ^ ^;.  blows the minimum out of teh water ehehe...

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by siagrim

oh and hm. my video card is a 512 meg version ^ ^;.  blows the minimum out of teh water ehehe...

yeah, if you have a PCIe go with sLI connection.  You can purchase two 9600gts for 2 and change, and it will be a great increase of performance.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."