Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am curious...

AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

if after the game launches if LEGO will release LEGO sets that can also be used ingame in some fashion?

Comments

• jemsmckjemsmck Member Posts: 46

Good God I hope not!

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    Originally posted by AlienShirt

if after the game launches if LEGO will release LEGO sets that can also be used ingame in some fashion?

you mean like the trading card games with ingame loot cards? please no!

the opposite though - some creations done by players becoming a lego set, now that would be a different story.

imageimage

• AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621
    Originally posted by docminus

Originally posted by AlienShirt

you mean like the trading card games with ingame loot cards? please no!

the opposite though - some creations done by players becoming a lego set, now that would be a different story.

I am hoping they don't personally but with so many companies doing what they can to milk every last cent out of players in a game (cough Blizzard cough) it has got me wondering.

• North_RunNorth_Run Member Posts: 2

I hope they don't, I have recently seen stuff like this with another mmo where they try to squeeze extra cash out of the playerbase by awarding ingame items for purchases outwith the mmo.