Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I heard Tasos got a new job?

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I couldn't believe it until I saw it.

(and no, it's not a Rick Roll)

www.youtube.com/watch

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698

You bastard....

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

so it's true :(

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230

/FP

• coorsman66coorsman66 Member UncommonPosts: 87

2 words

Slap Chop!

imageFuck the world, for all its worth,Every inch of planet earth!image

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

u follow'in me camera guy?

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Stop having a boring salad, stop having a boring life.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• dcoleman07dcoleman07 Member Posts: 126

Im willing to bet the shamwow salesman and Tasos both make more money than you do OP.  And there doing a lot more productive things with there days than sittin around tryin to bash other people all the time.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

lol.  Now that was funny. :)

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by dcoleman07

Im willing to bet the shamwow salesman and Tasos both make more money than you do OP.  And there doing a lot more productive things with there days than sittin around tryin to bash other people all the time.

10-4 good buddy

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

FULL PVP + FULL LOOT. ITS THE GREATEST THINGS FROM EVERY GREAT GAME EVER INTO ONE. JUST LOOK AT THESE SCREENSHOTS *points to screenshot* HOLY COW THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL. REMEMBER UO? YEAH, THOSE GUYS ARE PROS, NOT LIKE THOSE NOOB WOW PLAYERS AMITIRITE? IM USING POPCULURAL REFERENCES TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION. BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS, THIS GAME I HAVE IS SO F** AMAZING IT BLOWS YOUR MIND. AS YOU START PLAYING YOU JUST THINK, WOW, SHIPS? SEIGES? UBER FPS PVP WITH 50 BILLION SKILLS? 50 BILLION IS WAY MORE THAN WORLD OF NOOBCRAFT AMIRITE? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, CHECK OUT THIS PRE-ALPHA VIDEOS. HOLY COW THOSE ARE NICE. THE GAME IS TOTALLY FINISHED AND EVERY SINGLE AWSOME FEATURE YOU EVER WANTED IS IN AND BUG FREE. BUT WE HAVE TO DELAY RELEASE BECAUSE OUR GAME IS SO INSANELY AWSOME WE NEED MORE TIME TO RELEASE ITS DIVINE AWEOMSNESS.

TO PRE-ORDER PAYPAL US TO OUR NIGERIAN HOLDINGS. YOU GET GET A TORRENT DOWNLOAD BECAUSE OUR GAME IS JUST TOO DAMN AWESOME TO BE SOLD IN STORES.

-------------------------

• OriphusOriphus Member UncommonPosts: 467

Tut tut Mr. Enigma, come on you're better than this! I guess you're allowed a little bit of fun to but i thought someone of your calibur would stay away from this mess for the time being.

:)
    "Trump is a blunt force, all-American, laser-guided middle finger to everything and everyone in Washington, D.C." - Wayne Allyn Root 
  • hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

I heard I need a new job..

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I need a new juob too.    Spam Mistress of the Unvierse...bow to me! Mwhahahaha....

• VedivhVedivh Member Posts: 18

This is why Shamans never got buffed in WoW.