Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we keep our characters until final release ?

DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

Can we keep our characters until final release ? If not then whats the point to make profit after gaining evarything for level 20.

Signaturen-Creator

Comments

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

i dont think so, it wouldn't be fair to all other players that starts atlvl1 with 0 gold and newbie items

Banzai!

• raptorfalconraptorfalcon Member Posts: 126
    he doesnt mean keep them forever... it may be possible that the ones who preordered get to keep their chars during the beta weekends.. I havent heard anything about it

• KenjiWBKenjiWB Member Posts: 39
    Hmm...dunno.  My E3 character was still there when I logged on with my same email address...cept he looked completely different and had 'transparent' shoulder pads on (that were removed when the game started but were there before I hit play, looked pretty coo)...still had the same name an all.  So to answer your question, maybe?  But prolly not image.
  • dominik.komdominik.kom Member Posts: 33

I've seen people going ballistic playing to get to lvl 20, full suits of wyvern armour, and rare weapons. Now I dont see a problem in that, but when a lvl 20 Elementalist wont give a lvl 18 Warrior a rare hammer simply because "He might use it later" makes no sense to me. People get too hung up on these things.

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

Why in the world will they give you a level 15 at the start let you gain levels and then you ask to keep it, get real not going to happen just be happy they brought you to lvl 15 which I think is the level in which you can use skills and do guests it's just a thought I surprised that have gotten that far in the game with such little time. This game will be a big contender with WoW and EQII graphic wise and gameplay wise.

Bottom line this game is amazingimage

• DontmoveDontmove Member Posts: 91

They deff wont let you keep them. I dont remember being 15 when the E3 test was out and since I didnt remember my old pass didnt see my toon agin. I like how the game did come out so far I dont think in the E3 one you were boom by a big town like that and so easly to access a mission. This game has alot of promise I just hope it is able to run free like they say when it comes out!

• KenjiWBKenjiWB Member Posts: 39

All the characters in E3 beta were level 15, and couldnt level up.  But yeah, I dont see why they would let you keep a character they 'gave' you, defeats the purpose.

• forestdutchforestdutch Member Posts: 175

WTF?

Compete with WoW hahahaha get real ive played for months WoW beta and first of all two games are totally different.

WoW is a MMORPG GuildWars NOT!!!

Sencond WoW is big exploring open world GW NOT!!!!

Third ive played E3 GW event and was fun but was alpha so world looks simple and rest to but game was fun for few hours.

Then this event ive played for almost 3 days and it looks much better then E3 event but quest are simple its follow pad to boss not much exploring not many mobs on the way to BOSS and not other to do then killing mobs pure hack and slash simple game play.

But again its fun i go play real mmorpg like wow that will be big adventure with lots of different things to do.

Guildwars for simple fast fun hack slash do simple quest follow the road kill boss and do pvp nothing more crafting armor or weapons or items simple game is simple but logic its gonne be free.

Its massive online game play but still small partys go in simple follow path to boss gameplay kill mobs nothing else.

But can be much fun to have next to my BIG addictive World of Warcraft who need much more time to play becouse its FAR FAR more complex gameplay and the big quest are huge.

Have fun with GW i will but my real mmorpg and main game will be WoW:p

But i know most will flame this becouse as on all forums on all games most are to stupid to understand what others say and most dont read more then one sentence and react on it lol

imageimageimagehehe!

• K.RoolK.Rool Member Posts: 53

(comment deleted, there is no patch for human stupidity)

Blame your fate!

• SubuSubu Member Posts: 18

maybe he just didnt want to give it to ya, It was his hammer as I understand

• dominik.komdominik.kom Member Posts: 33

Oh no, thankfully i didnt have to deal with him, it was a party member of ours who simply wanted a hammer to enjoy. I gave away my rare wand to an elementalist simply because I didnt need it, and did not want to waste the time of day trying to sell it to make armour.

Does anyone know what the total cap of levels will be in game? Im hoping atleast 40.

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

No. Its mine its all mineeeeeeeeeeee!