Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cardinals are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 21 years of futility and we are FINALLY going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!  What a great time for us here in Phoenix!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i'm not really a cardinals fan, but i am from arizona. So i am always happy to see a hometown team make it

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279

I live 1 1/2 miles from the Cardinals football stadium.....man it's EXCITING down here right now!!!!!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by TeranHawkins

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 21 years of futility and we are FINALLY going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!  What a great time for us here in Phoenix!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add forty years to that and you got it right.

And I hate to break it to you, but they're not going to win.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

damnit..

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by Xexima

damnit..

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

the cardinals should win just because they killed in the quarter finals and semi finals. I like watch passing teams more than rushing teams anyways. but I guess steelers have a pretty good passing game as well.

the cardinals are killer good though

• eagles12555eagles12555 Member Posts: 219

well im an eagles fan and i would just like to say:

that mcnabb has the worst accuracy in the world, when hes nervous, which is 80% of the time.

Akers, come on..

And how the hell was that not a pass interference in the 4th quarter on kevin curtis. Wow that makes me so mad. It was obvious. theres 4 refs and no one will throw it? even the announcer said it was and hes a queer. come on!

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by eagles12555

that mcnabb has the worst accuracy in the world, when hes nervous, which is 80% of the time.
    Akers, come on..
    And how the hell was that not a pass interference in the 4th quarter on kevin curtis. Wow that makes me so mad. It was obvious. theres 4 refs and no one will throw it? even the announcer said it was and hes a queer. come on!

i think akers was the main reason the cardinals came back. The fact that he missed the free point (lol) and also he kicked the ball out of bounds after the eagles took the lead. Both were major boosts to the cardinals confidence.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188
    Originally posted by eagles12555

Akers, come on..

Demps should have been ejected.  The ball didn't go out of bounds on the kickoff the Cardinals recovered.  The Eagles got some big breaks from the refs.

I didn't know Buck or Aikman were gay.

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I hope the Cardinals win only because they are a not a team from the east coast. 

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Cardinals going to the Superbowl......

Will the Pope be there too?