Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offering free bonus pack CD Key

KayakoKayako Member Posts: 133

I don't use it, so why bother letting it go to waste? This pack includes the following.

+20% more gold and experience
Running speed and defense increase
Charms of return to get you home safe
Bonus items every ten levels from 3 to 40
So, who is a new player and really needs this key to get them to a good start in the game?
I am always offering bonus keys and trials for multiple games, so keep track of my posts.

|ArchLord|
|Brumhart|
|Berserker|
|LvL 7X|

Comments

• LordLOCLordLOC Member Posts: 124

I don't know if you have any more of the bonus pack keys left, but I wouldn't mind one if you do :)

If you don't, that's cool also. I notice you offer bonuses and other trial keys and such alot, so you must get tons of requests!

So thanks either way Kayako.

• Fusi0n22Fusi0n22 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Kayako

I don't use it, so why bother letting it go to waste? This pack includes the following.
    +20% more gold and experience
    Running speed and defense increase
    Charms of return to get you home safe
    Bonus items every ten levels from 3 to 40
    So, who is a new player and really needs this key to get them to a good start in the game?
    I am always offering bonus keys and trials for multiple games, so keep track of my posts.

If you have more Bonus Codes than pm Me please :)

• jimkio8jimkio8 Member Posts: 3

Please pm me if you have more...

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Go to fileplanet. That's where the bonus codes come from.

• Jdogg80Jdogg80 Member Posts: 1

i would like to get one of the stargate worlds cd keys or an acount. If anyone has any i could hav for free it would be greatly appriceated

CLICK CLICK BOOM - SALIVA