Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Bunch of frakkin slackers!   You are letting this thread die!   Wake up!  ::kicks them in the arse:: Wake up!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

What are you talking about, it's 4 am here and I'm going to head to bed.  I think I'm going to get as much sleep as I can before some of my relatives come by and make enough noise to wake the dead tomorrow afternoon.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Originally posted by Illius

What are you talking about, it's 4 am here and I'm going to head to bed.  I think I'm going to get as much sleep as I can before some of my relatives come by and make enough noise to wake the dead tomorrow afternoon.

Awwww...come on..play with me...its still early...lol..OMG!!!!!!!!!    I am so in the mood to do something.    I wanna dance!!!!!!!!!!!   Glad I have to work tomorrow night...going to try some new music.   OMG my typing is still so good.    

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Hehe, I know a girl who runs this song once in a while when she's dancing...

Cold - Stupid Girl

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by grimweeper

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by Teala

So what is everyone doing tonight.  I am not doing squat!  Absolutely nothing!  I am going to sit and watch the newest episode of BG and then probably get baked.

Baked? You mean drugs?

Huh what - I never said I was going to do drugs.  You know we're not allowed to talk about that kinda thing.   I said I was going to get baked.   That means I am going to go on the dreamweavers train for a little trip to an astral plain maybe.  

What?

Huh?

Sounds like an adventure from a Disney movie. I'm guesing I think I know where we are getting at. Watch that stuff, gonna have wrinkels if ya keep that up.

Nah...not yet....maybe when I am 40 I'll start seeing wrinkles.  My family ages rather well.   My Mom started us girls using Oil of Olay early.   Stuff is awesome.   Besides if I do start showing my age I'll go see a cosmetic surgeon.   I know this one in Phili that is awesome!  He does great work.  

Ha, girls girls girls. I'm glad I'm black though, don't need to worry about that stuff. Just remember, women have much thinner skin, smoking have its effects, but seems like you got that part covered. I'm sure there are some sugar daddys on mmorpg willing to donate for that. Oh yeah which club do you work at in your area and what do they play?

Riki, let me key you in on a well kept secret... Bongs wont give you wrinkles

and a vaporizer won't hurt your lungs

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

So what is everyone doing tonight.  I am not doing squat!  Absolutely nothing!  I am going to sit and watch the newest episode of BG and then probably get baked.

Baked? You mean drugs?

Huh what - I never said I was going to do drugs.  You know we're not allowed to talk about that kinda thing.   I said I was going to get baked.   That means I am going to go on the dreamweavers train for a little trip to an astral plain maybe.  

What?

Huh?

Sounds like an adventure from a Disney movie. I'm guesing I think I know where we are getting at. Watch that stuff, gonna have wrinkels if ya keep that up.

Nah...not yet....maybe when I am 40 I'll start seeing wrinkles.  My family ages rather well.   My Mom started us girls using Oil of Olay early.   Stuff is awesome.   Besides if I do start showing my age I'll go see a cosmetic surgeon.   I know this one in Phili that is awesome!  He does great work.  

Ha, girls girls girls. I'm glad I'm black though, don't need to worry about that stuff. Just remember, women have much thinner skin, smoking have its effects, but seems like you got that part covered. I'm sure there are some sugar daddys on mmorpg willing to donate for that. Oh yeah which club do you work at in your area and what do they play?

I work at a couple of clubs...not the kind of club you are thinking of though...they are gentlemens clubs.   We have the DJ play our own CD's for our sets.   So I have CD's that have everything from oldschool rock to Tool on them.   I have a wide variety of songs I dance to.

Gentlemens club? Well thats a fancy name for Strip Bar.

Originally posted by Gameloading

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

I work at a couple of clubs...not the kind of club you are thinking of though...they are gentlemens clubs.   We have the DJ play our own CD's for our sets.   So I have CD's that have everything from oldschool rock to Tool on them.   I have a wide variety of songs I dance to.

So...and your point is...what?

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

My point is the last thing I'd call the target audience for those bars is "gentlemen"

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

My point is the last thing I'd call the target audience for those bars is "gentlemen"

oh please...we get doctors, lawyers, ceo's - along with bikers, iron workers, and you name it...men are men...::rolls her eyes::

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

oh please...we get doctors, lawyers, ceo's - along with bikers, iron workers, and you name it...men are men...::rolls her eyes::

well imo, having a fancy job doesn't make you a gentleman. Men are men, but not every man is a gentleman.

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

well imo, having a fancy job doesn't make you a gentleman. Men are men, but not every man is a gentleman.

OMg..::pokes him:: Hello Cpt. Obvious...silly boy...you need a drink btw...

Me <<< listening to Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons - good times....good times.

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

OMg..::pokes him:: Hello Cpt. Obvious...silly boy...you need a drink btw...

Got some hot chocolate. want some?

No...got some Don Julio..want some? 

No...got some Don Julio..want some? 

mmm never heard of that before. what is it?

or how about some Serry Jailors...lol...

lol..5am...time for bed....gnite....

oh hey...rommies home...wait...wait..brb....lol....omg she brought home some food!  God I love her...

g'nite...lol...omg

same time - same bat channel...lol...good times...lol

did you just make a six - post?

• modjoe86modjoe86 Member UncommonPosts: 4,050

Teala has had too much tequila. God I'm funny.

Easy Nulled provide latest nulled scripts. we deal in wordpress themes plugins, nulled scripts.
    https://easynulled.com/

Free porn videos, xxx porn videos
    Onlyfans nudes
    Onlyfans leaked
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by modjoe86

Tila Tequila is hot.

And hot-diggity, welcome back Joe!

• modjoe86modjoe86 Member UncommonPosts: 4,050
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by modjoe86

Tila Tequila is hot.

And hot-diggity, welcome back Joe!

Good to see ya sir.

Easy Nulled provide latest nulled scripts. we deal in wordpress themes plugins, nulled scripts.
    https://easynulled.com/

Free porn videos, xxx porn videos
    Onlyfans nudes
    Onlyfans leaked