Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by Teala

So what is the maximum length a thread con go to before it is locked, deleted or crashes the servers.

You'll know it when it happens

On the upside, I finally managed to clean my sisters computer.  And you thought only your brother could foul up a PC.... tisk tisk.

I feel your pain. 

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I come back from the gym to find yall still here?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

We're not responsible for you coming back for more!

And Teala, it was her own computer that somehow I always end up fixing.  You'd think she'd have learned something by now....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

We're not responsible for you coming back for more!

And Teala, it was her own computer that somehow I always end up fixing.  You'd think she'd have learned something by now....

You can lead a horse to water...but you cannot teach it how to drink.  

I know...weird isn't it.   It's as if you never left huh?

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Your avatar is ever so slightly depressing.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Your avatar is ever so slightly depressing.

I am so emo. 

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

cheer up emo kid

I'm a ninja, you can hear me but you can't see me.

|

So what is everyone doing tonight.  I am not doing squat!  Absolutely nothing!  I am going to sit and watch the newest episode of BG and then probably get baked.

Sounds like a plan.

For me.. designated driver, yay.

Xexima...so you are a pre-med student.  My ex was a doc.   He was never home.   We had a great whirlwind relationship and then we drifted apart.   ::sigh::   So here is some advice...don't sweep some young girl off her feet, marry her until you are like 40.  That way you'll have gone through all the things that tore my marraige apart.   Trust me on this...it'll be easier on her and you.

Yeah.. sometimes people take their jobs too seriously, and forget what is important in life.  I hope I do not become one of them.  Thanks for the advice.

I keep getting some wierd ass page whenever I post... like some error, but my posts keep showing up.  Anyone else getting that?

Edit: This thing:

Originally posted by Xexima

I keep getting some wierd ass page whenever I post... like some error, but my posts keep showing up.  Anyone else getting that?

Yep..me too.   I just refreash or hit my link to the forums again.

So what is everyone doing tonight.  I am not doing squat!  Absolutely nothing!  I am going to sit and watch the newest episode of BG and then probably get baked.

Baked? You mean drugs?

|

Baked? You mean drugs?

Huh what - I never said I was going to do drugs.  You know we're not allowed to talk about that kinda thing.   I said I was going to get baked.   That means I am going to go on the dreamweavers train for a little trip to an astral plain maybe.  

Baked? You mean drugs?

Huh what - I never said I was going to do drugs.  You know we're not allowed to talk about that kinda thing.   I said I was going to get baked.   That means I am going to go on the dreamweavers train for a little trip to an astral plain maybe.  

What?

|

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Awww...my roomy has to work tonight...::snickers:: ...I love her, but OMG last night she did a serious no no.   I wanted to strangle her.   She knows better than to drag John home to the apartment.   She knows better!!!  No good things can come of that!  So I am glad she has to work tonight.   Right now I am still a little PO'd with her.

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Sounds like an adventure from a Disney movie. I'm guesing I think I know where we are getting at. Watch that stuff, gonna have wrinkels if ya keep that up.

|

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Sounds like an adventure from a Disney movie. I'm guesing I think I know where we are getting at. Watch that stuff, gonna have wrinkels if ya keep that up.

Nah...not yet....maybe when I am 40 I'll start seeing wrinkles.  My family ages rather well.   My Mom started us girls using Oil of Olay early.   Stuff is awesome.   Besides if I do start showing my age I'll go see a cosmetic surgeon.   I know this one in Phili that is awesome!  He does great work.  

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Nah...not yet....maybe when I am 40 I'll start seeing wrinkles.  My family ages rather well.   My Mom started us girls using Oil of Olay early.   Stuff is awesome.   Besides if I do start showing my age I'll go see a cosmetic surgeon.   I know this one in Phili that is awesome!  He does great work.  

Ha, girls girls girls. I'm glad I'm black though, don't need to worry about that stuff. Just remember, women have much thinner skin, smoking have its effects, but seems like you got that part covered. I'm sure there are some sugar daddys on mmorpg willing to donate for that. Oh yeah which club do you work at in your area and what do they play?

|

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Ha, girls girls girls. I'm glad I'm black though, don't need to worry about that stuff. Just remember, women have much thinner skin, smoking have its effects, but seems like you got that part covered. I'm sure there are some sugar daddys on mmorpg willing to donate for that. Oh yeah which club do you work at in your area and what do they play?

I work at a couple of clubs...not the kind of club you are thinking of though...they are gentlemens clubs.   We have the DJ play our own CD's for our sets.   So I have CD's that have everything from oldschool rock to Tool on them.   I have a wide variety of songs I dance to.

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Baked? You mean drugs?

What?

Huh?

Riki, let me key you in on a well kept secret... Bongs wont give you wrinkles