Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Else Interested?

2»

Comments

• RocktoberRocktober Member Posts: 118

Awesome!  I have the old Lego pirate ship.. Black Seas Barracuda I think it's called.. I always wished it would float :/  But I did have a Lego cargo ship that DID float! 

------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by Rocktober

Awesome!  I have the old Lego pirate ship.. Black Seas Barracuda I think it's called.. I always wished it would float :/  But I did have a Lego cargo ship that DID float! 

Did you build it yourself?

Yup! I never accept help when I build my Lego sets.  Now-days I put on some music, "get in the groove", and go to work.  But of course back when I was a kid, it was just burying my nose in the bricks and build-build-build!

You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

• virox69virox69 Member Posts: 90

i was too poor for legos and i hated the kids who had them....is there full loot pvp in this game?

• desslanddessland Member UncommonPosts: 12

My son loves LEGO Star Wars, so I am guessing we are gonna have to give it a try. If this is anything like ROBLOX it's not really worth it. I am kinda hoping for a kid-friendly game.

• dma1dma1dma1dma1 Member Posts: 82

try game called Blockland play the demo or buy it for 20$

Tried Blockland a long while ago, and eh..it is not exactly fun... It seems to be more of a sandbox, go around and build stuff randomly/physics simulator.

• HoundeyeHoundeye Member Posts: 110

First person to build a giant lego pe**s gets a prize